Thread: Track Width Data from ECR!

Hybrid View

Senior Member Carroll Shelby marshall_mosty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey_SS View Post
    Well said. I completely agree and will actually take it a step further - Very few people are able to actively race for more than a few short years. Life changes fast and the majority of grassroots racers hang it up after 3-5 years for various reasons. As entertaining as it can be to get caught up in all the bitching and other drama, never lose sight of how temporary this period in your life is and how much you'll miss it when it's gone for whatever reason. We are all very fortunate to be able to do this at all.
    I guess I'm one of the exceptions to the rule after running my 7th season this year with no end in sight... At 33, I only have 50 more years to go and will still be younger than Paul Newman when he got in a DP car at the 24-hours at Daytona at the age of 84...
    Marshall Mosty
    AI/SI Texas Regional Director
    2011 NASA-TX American Iron Champ
    AI #67 "Mosty Brothers' Racing" (RIP)
    ST6 #21 Toyota Corolla (being revived)...

Senior Member Grass-Passer Casey_SS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marshall_mosty View Post
    I guess I'm one of the exceptions to the rule after running my 7th season this year with no end in sight... At 33, I only have 50 more years to go and will still be younger than Paul Newman when he got in a DP car at the 24-hours at Daytona at the age of 84...
    Guys like you are exceptions to most generalizations....you throw off the curve for the rest of us and therefore don't count
    2012 NASA-TX American Iron Champ
    AI #29