Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Camera comparison

Quote Originally Posted by cobra132
    Santa brought me a drift. Looks cool. Have not tried it yet.

Sweet, hope you got to use the promo code....can't what to see some in car video........

I have no idea what model aiptek I have...it was their cheapest model that was HD capable when I bought it. :lol:
    Al Fernandez

Senior Member Grass-Passer Wade's Avatar
    Just ordered the Drift HD using the coupon from mypov360.com. I hope it gets here in time for MSR. We'll see how it does then.
    '86 Mustang Coupe - CMC2 34

Sweet thank you ,
    I will have 5 or 6 Drifts HD170 at MSR-H ,,I have so much video from the 25th Chili Bowl to go threw that I am going cross eyed...Go to Dirt Dog Tv or Aceracergofast @ Youtube to see some awesome midget racing with in car flips and some wall climbing fun...Were also on Facebook under David Garland & Dirt Dog Tv

Thanks all
    Cant wait for next weekend

Hello, I need Your Love... Please go to MyPov360 on FaceBook and click like there will be another give away a top secret camera is going to be given away...all you got to do Is Click like its that easy .....

Thank You

Have you had a chance to compare the Drift HD to the Drift HD170 Stealth?
    What about the best recommended mount to reduce vibration?

Senior Member Grass-Passer Casey_SS's Avatar
    Can't answer the comparison question but I have the HD170 Stealth and mounted it to the roll bar diagonal with one of these - http://www.ioportracing.com/Merchant...gory_Code=IOPP. No vibration, works great. See video samples here - http://vimeo.com/31110307.

Everything where you can see the inside of the car is from the setup described above. The older stuff where you only see the dashboard was shot with a standard GoPro on a windshield suction cup mount. The HD Drift was a night and day improvement. Alternatively, most newer smart phones will provide audio and video quality on par with the Drift plus the added benefit of cheap apps for data logging, lap times, etc. If you already have the phone, your only cost is a mounting solution.
    2012 NASA-TX American Iron Champ
    AI #29