Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Floor Jack Recommendations

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    Quote Originally Posted by Suck fumes View Post
    Just get the harbor freight aluminum jack. If you flip through practically any car magazine you can find coupons to get it for $70!
    and get the extra warranty - most fail right about the time that starts to run out ime.
    Ken Brewer; 1994 Toyota MR2 - #6 PTF
    SI wannabe - anyone got a spare money tree?
    "Zoom Zoom Zoom - On any given weekend more Mazdas make optimistic pass attempts than any other brand!"

I really like the Matco (The Beast) 3.5 ton. Only problem with it is that is also weighs a ton as well (105lbs).

http://www.matcotools.com/catalog/pr...ON-FLOOR-JACK/

Senior Member Carroll Shelby ShadowBolt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I am still on my first $79.00 Goodyear (Pep Boys) impact and my first Craftsman Aluminum jack I purchased the year I started racing.
    Guess I should hold my breath.

JJ

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt View Post
    I am still on my first $79.00 Goodyear (Pep Boys) impact and my first Craftsman Aluminum jack I purchased the year I started racing.
    Guess I should hold my breath.

JJ
    The Goodyear impacts are decent...the batteries are hit and miss. One of the two I bought initially still charges fine (6 years later). The other one and the replacement (3 years old) don't hold a charge at all.
    The Craftsman jack...well, you got Party Member #00267800117 to QA that one...he's good that way.