Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: MSR Cresson - Time to sign up

Senior Member Site AdminCarroll Shelby michaelmosty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BryanL View Post
    Went to the doc for my physical today-just waiting for my bloodwork to come back. Doc thought I was interesting since I had a plate in my head and missing a digit-I just told him you should see the rest of the guys I race against. Luckily I'm just under 40 so I don't have any story's like Dr. Frank!
    I need to find 50 pounds to add to the car after the rules change to make "2013-The Year of The Fox!"-checking with Smiley's about their 25 lb bricks-let me know if you have any easily mountable ballast you want to get rid of. Should get the car out of storage next Wed-Thur. Dyno scheduled for Friday morning. Looking forward to swapping paint with Glenn-just hope I can be a slacker-doubt I can keep up with that illegal #55. Can't wait to have a great time and have a little surprise in store, too.

Anyone want to flare some brake lines and get rid of my ABS so I can install a brake prop valve? Al/Glenn-can I get an annual on Friday afternoon/evening?
    Bryan, I have a 45 lb plate that you can borrow for the next few events if you wish. It did sit in a Fox for a few years so its a little whiny.
    I'll also bring the Hutch for some late night bicycle slalom. ;^)
    -Michael Mosty
    CMC #11 Mosty Brothers' Racing
    Director - TX Region

Senior Member Grass-Passer rleng1's Avatar
    Michael, I got your 20 lb plate as well.
    Randy English
    NASA Texas --> Rocky Mtn Region
    CMC #77 Camaro

Rookie here.

1. Where do I get the "R" stickers for rookies?
    2. I am not going to be able to get dynoed before this weekend. I can still run for no points, correct? Doubt I'd collect many from the back of the pack anyway...

Senior Member Carroll Shelby GlennCMC70's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You are responsible for your own "R"'s.

Senior Member Grass-Passer MikeP99Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeS View Post
    Rookie here.

2. I am not going to be able to get dynoed before this weekend. I can still run for no points, correct? Doubt I'd collect many from the back of the pack anyway...
    You can post-race dyno. Or I can get you on a dyno on Friday at Alamo in Arlington.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby GlennCMC70's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    MikeS - Take MikeP up on his offer. Otherwise we will talk on Sat about the points, no points thing. If your not going to change anything on the motor power wise after MSR-C, it would be best to dyno prior to the event.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Blog Entries
    Who has the CMC windshield banner for 4th gens? I remember seeing a thread about it. Only thing I'm missing at this point.

EDIT: Nevermind I see that Al may have some and found the contact that makes them. Checking with Al, anyone in Houston have any or anyone have any they can bring to Cresson?
    Last edited by Pranav; 03-07-2013 at 01:01 PM.

Glenn, I'm going to struggle getting the Dyno pulls completed prior as well. Will this be an issue?

Hey Guys!

Looking forward to another fabulous event at MSRC. Please let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns prior to the weekend so that I can get everything handled before the event and we can focus on good, clean racing during the event. If anyone needs any contingency forms please let me know and I'll make sure to have them with me for you. I'm not bringing ANY body contact forms....we won't need them- right? :-) Since I am flying solo I plan on arriving sometime midday Friday. Find me if you need anything or feel free to shoot me a text or email.

See y'all next week!

A
    Adrian Carpenter
    NASA Texas
    www.nasatx.com

Quote Originally Posted by MikeP99Z View Post
    You can post-race dyno. Or I can get you on a dyno on Friday at Alamo in Arlington.
    Appreciate the offer, but I really think I'm going to have to post-race dyno. Friday I will do test and tune; this is the first time out with the car after a number of changes to bring it up to snuff. I'd rather find any problems on Friday than over the weekend.