Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: TWS September Race Media, 2013

Senior Member Grass-Passer Suck fumes's Avatar
    I know a few SM guys that may go V8 next yr with us either in SI or CMC. Should be fun!

Senior Member Carroll Shelby ShadowBolt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fbody383 View Post
    And I second that...

Fixed your spelling... any of you homos call me Francis - and I'll kill ya.

I just have to say - dood! Holy cow was R4 stoopid. I'll have to work on some speed so I don't keep slowing up the show ponies. It would be nice to see some video (I think Glenn said he has some too) to prove the #39 was actually going straight at some point... didn't really feel like it. That was every bit of 10/10ths as I know it. Not quite sure how we all stayed on in 1/2 that many times as hot as we got in there.

Raise your hand if you were in Balingit's car - I was so nice to point you by, that you responded by promptly driving right off in two; thanks.

In R3 I did have a chance to see first hand the "Corey Manuever" performed to perfection on Doc Proctor... I was looking to make sure there weren't any cones way down there.

I'll get some vid cut down soon...

Awesome weekend of racing - including pouring gas into (mostly) two cars running the enduro, at night, in the rain.

Sorry David. As a famous Cowbow (Thomas "hollywood" Henderson) once said about Tery Bradshaw "he could not spell cat if you spotted him the c and the t". That could be said about me also. Glenn is the only person I know that spells as bad as I do.

Sorry again and thanks for the help in R4!

JJ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Suck fumes View Post
    You guys ain't seen nothing yet. We are going to get Jerry and his car at the pointy end at every race starting next event haha.
    Remember guys this is Aaron saying this shit. I am just glad to be here.

JJ

Quote Originally Posted by Trublu View Post
    I'm looking forward to seeing the view of my X pipes from Rami's perspective. Post that vid mate.
    Here you go Craig....glad you are ok seriously. But that was like watching a race on TV from my angle...whoa what a ride.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1X2giqrRseI

WOWSER! Your tire must have stuck out just enough to cause a formula car type launch.

Dainty Piaf from stage right. Encore at the chassis shop tomorrow. Will the Yella Terra survive?

Senior Member Grass-Passer edrock96GT's Avatar
    Anyone have a printout of times from R4? Tired of waiting for mylaps to update...
    Eddie Rock

#21 AI '96 GT

I'd be measuring axles to make sure they are straight and take the diff apart to look at it as well.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Suck fumes View Post
    WOWSER! Your tire must have stuck out just enough to cause a formula car type launch.
    I had assumed the 34 shot Back across the track after going off. It does not look like he came back on that fast or at much of angle? Did they hit tires?

JJ

Had to cause they touched on the sides and I bet the rubber stuck out past the sheet metal cause the wheels were slightly turned on the car that was getting back on track.