Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Houston car count???

Senior Member Carroll Shelby GlennCMC70's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    think we can all coordinate this time and pit together? are all of you guys getting a covered pit spot?

Senior Member Site AdminCarroll Shelby michaelmosty's Avatar
    Marshall and I will be getting a covered spot. They worked great last time, I recommend them.
    -Michael Mosty
    CMC #11 Mosty Brothers' Racing
    Director - TX Region

Blog Entries
    i have a big trailer and it serves the same purpose. last time i parked in the back 40 to allow us all enough room to stick together and was left out there w/ myself and Mitch, Steve, and Nick. if you guys could let me know ahead of time, i could park up close to you guys. you know, up by the Bat Cave. :wink:

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennCMC70
    i have a big trailer and it serves the same purpose. last time i parked in the back 40 to allow us all enough room to stick together and was left out there w/ myself and Mitch, Steve, and Nick. if you guys could let me know ahead of time, i could park up close to you guys. you know, up by the Bat Cave. :wink:
    Those of us with trailers will have to plan very carefully to park up by the awnings....last time, there were only a couple ways to make it work and it wasn't very efficient. JC was complaining the entire time!!!

I liked the spot I had last time as it was close to electric (JB, I don't need the genset now!) and was close to speakers to hear the call to grid.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AI#97
    Those of us with trailers will have to plan very carefully to park up by the awnings....last time, there were only a couple ways to make it work and it wasn't very efficient. JC was complaining the entire time!!!

I liked the spot I had last time as it was close to electric (JB, I don't need the genset now!) and was close to speakers to hear the call to grid.
    well thats the spot i was shooting for. :P

Senior Member Carroll Shelby jeffburch's Avatar
    Actually,
    I'm a little tired and will stay at home.
    jb

=========> :lol:

Senior Member Carroll Shelby mitchntx's Avatar
    There you go, again ... forgeting the most important people ... VErner and Belle ....

Blog Entries
    your right, i forgot about Mike. my bad.

LOL, sometimes out in the back 40 we can find "it" if we look long enough. I'll probably do the same again this time, park way out back.

Scott and I should be there, look forward to seeing everyone......and chill
    Skip