Glenn, for the non-abs Camaro setup like Misty has, we prefer the PFC01's (now the PFC 11) but there is a lot of initial bite. We tried a set of 06's and you can hammer the hell out of them as there is less initial bite and they modulate VERY nicely. We ran them for a weekend at Hallett and they barely show wear. Misty prefer's the 01's and we keep these 06's as spares, along with a ton of Hawk DTC-70's from a former life.

I think you would be happy with the 06 or the DTC-70. The 70 is probably pretty close to an 06 but a LOT cheaper....however, I personally can't stand Hawks and find I can overheat them pretty easily.

One thing you need to keep in mind is the stoptech rotors are MUCH more efficient at cooling than the factory stuff you have been running so don't be afraid of a pad that works in the higher heat ranges. If you are a hard charger under braking or are looking to catch up to the trophy girls, you are going to need a brake pad that can take the abuse and not fade toward the end of the race.

Misty said she might cut you a deal on these lightly used 06's if you are interested in trying them.