Thread: 2014 Nationals - updates

Hybrid View

Senior Member Grass-Passer Suck fumes's Avatar
    Your conduct after the race showed what kind of man you are. I wanted to apologize but your childish behavior didn't allow me to do that.
    Last edited by Suck fumes; 09-02-2014 at 03:42 PM.

Senior Member Rookie Cody Powell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suck fumes View Post
    Your conduct after the race showed what kind of man you are. I wanted to apologize but your childish behavior didn't allow me to do that.
    Look you little prick! You had every opportunity to show me what kind of man you thought I was, when I was there, in person. You can ask anyone from the texas region if I have ever done anything close to this and I guarantee you that they would say no. You are showing yourself as the Internet warrior you are now. At any point if you would have apologized I would have accepted it and yet here you are, still defending an indefensible position. Not only that but you had the audacity to get on the Web and gripe about other people, when YOU are the problem you describe. If would you have followed me I would have taken you straight to Corey, he wasn't going anywhere. Instead you screwed me and yourself with one stupid move.

Dave I can send you the picture, he hit me hard enough that my crew noticed the damage during the race, from way farther away than 50 feet and way faster than 50 miles an hour.
    Just hangin' with the dudes from Texas.

I couldn't follow you cause my car was getting hot hence the attempted pass. Look if we ever cross paths I will be more than happy to shake your hand and put this behind us but at the track you were not approachable to have a civil conversation with. And I wasn't griping about other people just pointing out that others won't bump draft and try to catch the leader. Instead we all used up our tires fighting.
    Last edited by Suck fumes; 09-02-2014 at 05:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suck fumes View Post
    I couldn't follow you cause my car was getting hot hence the attempted pass. Look if we ever cross paths I will be more than happy to shake your hand and put this behind us but at the track you were not approachable to have a civil conversation with. And I wasn't griping about other people just pointing out that others won't bump draft and try to catch the leader. Instead we all used up our tires fighting.
    Fair enough.

I really do apologize if I got you that angry. I don't think in the past 15yrs of racing I have made anyone react that way. I guess I'm just used to being aggressive racing with all the Miata guys but apparently I need to be more careful with the mustang crowd cause everyone isn't used to it yet. So in the future I will be more mindful of that.

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    I'm so glad you guys are burying the hatchet! It's so hard on us kids to watch y'all fight .
    Cody , I love you , but you're crazy if you think I would let you deliver yourself and Aaron to my back door !
    Seriously though , great weekend , I'm thrilled to have won and I'm humbled by the talent That showed up. There was half a dozen guys that could have won on Sunday. I made lots of new friends and I can't wait to meet you all again next year.

Corey brother! We were having some beers on your back porch!

Aaron I definitely could have handled it better. I apologize. And I don't think it is the hard racing I took issue with. I think it is when it cost both of us that I got upset! It is a super competitive class. The top 9 had lap times within a second. That is crazy. It is going to be a great class in the future. Hopefully you guys are planning on VIR next year!