Does anybody have a contact within Ford that would be able to help me out in getting me in contact with the Field Service Engineer that drove my car? He drove it on Monday and the dealer had me come pick it up and (of course) they deemed it as normal b/c the FSE drove a "like vehicle" that did the same thing.
When I picked up my car I asked the dealer to ride with me while I drove one of their new cars (they had 7 manuals on the lot) and the one we drove did not make a single noise. It sucks that the car he drove made the noise so they have deemed it as case closed as it seems like it was just dumb luck on the car he drove (unless the dealer set it up for him to drive one that made the noise).

The dealer would not release any info to me from the FSE and when I called Ford they said that was privileged info as well.
I have found the specific FSE that is assigned to the DFW area and have his name but can not find a number to get in contact with him. Does anyone have any contacts or suggestions for me?