Gentlemen,

I drove out to RR this Saturday to see if they were open, Lucky me, they were. I stopped in and talked to Bill & Dan the partners in the RR. They are having some Open House dates in the coming weeks. The first date is Nov 4th with The Drivers Edge as the primary group. Bill said about 100 people have signed up for that date. No charge. The other dates are Nov 11th & Dec 2nd. I suggest we get a group together and take the tour of the facilities. We can meet at my house, grill out some lunch, take the tour or take the tour, then do lunch. Let’s get this going. Tour times are 9am to 4pm. If we get a good response, I'm sure they will setup a time just for us. If you can't make a weekend trip, they are available during the week, just call them at the numbers listed on their website.

Track notes. So far they have 3.8 miles scraped as the layout. They might make it longer. They will have the ability to have two separate tracks & pits. One stretch has a straight away of over 3,500ft. The track will be 40ft wide all the way around. I took a drive around the track. There are elevation changes, not quite Hallett, but not as flat as MSR-H. They have the design @ 90% final. The tours are for suggestions of the track & facilities needed, so our inputs will be heard. The track will be a very good flowing track, not just alot of straights and turns at the ends.

I think this would be a great opportunity to get our feet in the door of a new race facility.