Overall was a good weekend for #34. I'm still struggling with the art of racecraft in terms of making aggressive yet still safe passes and proper car position to set stuff up. My Enduro days were a bad influence in that most cars didn't fight for position with you. Had a great time with Francis this weekend having him let me try something then shut the door and crush my dreams.

#34 dyno'd strong on Friday then proceeded to run like hammered ass until I discovered we'd left the spout connector unplugged after we re-verified timing following the 3 pulls...Got it plugged in for R2 and the car picked up some laptime and I was pretty excited to finally put it on the podium.

I REALLY appreciate everyone avoiding me in the carousel following the exhaust failure in R3, definitely the most brown suit moment of all my racing career. The exhaust broke behind the X-pipe and acted like a pogo stick of sorts and control was difficult. Unfortunately the fusible link popped trying to restart which left me a sitting duck center track. R4 was a podium repeater with a 3rd place and getting to follow Dan and Tyler around for some lessons in what 2s a lap faster looks like.

Finally, a HUGE thanks to John Martin and Jeff Tilton for the loaner shocks...Really was great with good shocks under the car!

See y'all at Cresson...#34 will be sporting a new side exhaust ��