Quote Originally Posted by WutApex View Post
Thanks for the comments - One of my initial concerns is that I think it's neutral, however I'm not at the pointy end of the pack either, so maybe I'm not driving it hard enough to really exploit any weaknesses. So I'm thinking, I'll swap out shocks and replace the coilover with a stock-sized spring, which will hopefully alleviate the clunking noises which I think is coming from the spring and shims moving around.

Any opinion on the MM2s? Anyone running coilover springs out back?

This is probably a better question for Al, but based off the one-liner "Suspension bushing material is unrestricted" (7.33.7), would these be legal? MM Racing Rear Upper Shock Mount. Para 7.33.6 does state that shocks "...attach to the OEM stock unmodified mounting points and do not alter the stock geometry" and my discussion with Jack indicated that technically, this minutely moves the pivot point (just above the shock tower) but also stated that this would not provide any performance benefit. This part really just allows the removal of the rubber bushing in favor of a spherical to reduce deflection/friction. Thoughts?
I can tell you that at 8 tents every car feels great. They only start to push and other such bad things when pushing the limits.

The noise you hear may be in the upper control arms. The rubber bushings can go bad really fast and if running a panhard bar it happens even faster. As Aaron said on his car the upper arms and bushings are the original stockers from Ford. My car, Kevin's and Sam's will eat the bushings on one side or the other at least once per season. Theirs eat the bottom bushing of the upper control arm where mines eats the upper. They both run a panhard bar. When I tear up an upper control arm rubber the car will go from neutral to pushing like a dump truck when turning one way. As soon as I replace the arm it goes back to being okay.

JJ