Thread: '18 Spec Miata Cahmpionship

Hybrid View

Senior Member Grass-Passer Suck fumes's Avatar
    I’ve known Haldeman for 10yrs and I can tell you for a FACT that he would never do anything intentionally to break the rules and I know that car he won with IS 100% legal and I’m sure he will win the SCCA sonoma runoffs coming up with the same car.
    “A man with no enemies is a man with no character.”
    ― Paul Newman

Senior Member Carroll Shelby RichardP's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suck fumes View Post
    I’ve known Haldeman for 10yrs and I can tell you for a FACT that he would never do anything intentionally to break the rules and I know that car he won with IS 100% legal and I’m sure he will win the SCCA sonoma runoffs coming up with the same car.
    OK, I'm a horrible person. I was trying to keep my composure but the elephant in the corner kicked me in the shin and I lost it.

I don't know the players involved and try to keep all of my responses completely on the technical side. I'm not part of that world, I don't know him, and I certainly don't have any information that would bring into question the integrity of Haldeman. That said, I do have the slight feeling that, well... um... this statement might have a bit more veracity if it didn't come from someone who is currently banned from competing in CMC for falsifying a dyno sheet. Am I off base here??? :-)

"Dude, quit trying to help. You're making it worse..."

Richard P.