Thread: Congrats to Kevin Jander!

Threaded View

No stories to tell from Team Incidental Contact. I did look around at the other Mustangs in CMC checking out their rear suspension setups getting ideas on possible changes for ours. We removed our rear sway bar (no panhard bar either) several years ago and have had pretty good success competitively at the regional level. Compared to the others our ride height isnt as low as the rules allow. I'm curious what the Mustangs at Nationals are running for front and rear spring rates. We're running the H&R super race springs (white color) with the bigger front sway bar and nothing in the rear. Tokico shocks. My goal for this off season is to focus on improving our cars handling.

My teammate will get some videos posted...eventually.

I will say it was fun watching the front runners checking their phones every minute for Saturdays qualifying race wondering whether to keep their rain tires on or switch to RRs. I was already toward the back and had nothing to lose by staying on rains but could gain a lot of positions if rain moved in. The guys made the right call switching to RRs about 30 minutes before the race.
    Last edited by BADVENM; 09-20-2018 at 11:45 AM.