I had the best feeling car setup wise I've had in many events, and am really happy with the changes I've made. Car was fast in R1, got Pranav on the start and was managing the pace with Michael in P2 when the ignition quit again and put it in limp mode. Managed to hang on behind him reasonably and was flipping the ignition switch on and off in braking zones trying to get it to go back to normal. It finally did and I was able to run him down but couldn't pass in R1.

R2/3 were as Josh described with more ignition/electrical issued for me. After another hot and frustrating R2 I decided to pack up #34 and get home earlier. The speed and danger of TMS Isn't worth putting a car on track that isn't at least running in top form.

Overall I love that track. Going into turn one flat on the throttle and painting that white line is like no other track we go to and as a pretty huge NASCAR fan was absolutely a dream to get to do in my own racecar. The infield course is fun but simple and the whole track is pretty raceable with lots of opportunities to draft and run side by side. If we have TMS, COTA, ECR, NOLA, Hallett and the MSR twins next year it'd be a hell of a schedule.