Thread: Fourth Gen Camaro Front Hubs

Hybrid View

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Blog Entries
    That's my ride and they were installed Friday evening-100% bolt in without any issue. Noticeable difference of reducing or possibly eliminating pad knockback. Hard for me to say since I'm so used to tapping the brakes constantly around the track due to knockback. But I'm pretty certain there were times I never tapped them and didn't have any issues when coming to braking. That was never the case before. This car suffered less than the black car from knockback and I'm thinking it's the stoptechs.

And oh yeah-I picked up about a second per lap! Awesome piece of equipment Sean. I'm looking forward to more testing and checking and will update. Thanks!
    Bryan Leinart
    CMC #24

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    Quote Originally Posted by BryanL View Post
    That's my ride and they were installed Friday evening-100% bolt in without any issue. Noticeable difference of reducing or possibly eliminating pad knockback. Hard for me to say since I'm so used to tapping the brakes constantly around the track due to knockback. But I'm pretty certain there were times I never tapped them and didn't have any issues when coming to braking. That was never the case before. This car suffered less than the black car from knockback and I'm thinking it's the stoptechs.

And oh yeah-I picked up about a second per lap! Awesome piece of equipment Sean. I'm looking forward to more testing and checking and will update. Thanks!
    Thanks Bryan