I always thought Gary had everyone snowed over and was cheating like crazy. (Yes I provided the link so you can scan for the highlighted portions)

F. I'll send in an RCR next year to allow the bolt in 8.8 for the F bodies to give the options of better posi's and gear selection that the Fords have over the GM's.

A. So the headlight has to be there unless it's ducting to an approved source? It can't be left open or have a hose directing air to an air filter? This is connected to E. 6.21.5 which seems still be allowing a Cold Air Intake but not a Ram Air??

D. Sounds good to allow the 4th Gen truck motors a better alternative to finding brackets for the F Body accessories-good stuff but the 3rd gen needs the allowance for whatever they do.

E. You can call BS about ducting a hose to the filter as being Ram Air but it's semantics trying to say whether a ducted hose going to an air filter is ram air or cold air. If a headlight gets cold air that directs it at the filter and the car is going 130 it's likely going to help compared to an air filter not getting any cold air directed at it in the engine bay.