Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NASA TX AI/CMC YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by OldCMC17 View Post
    How about some very vintage videos/pics from 2003/2004/2005? This is when we started the series in Texas (2003) - Adam/Todd/myself A look back at the nostalgia, but really need to make sure I can find the floppy disks first!
    That sounds great

Senior Member Carroll Shelby ShadowBolt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Fernandez View Post
    Rock on Craig!!
    I’m in Thailand and my video card is in Houston so mine will have to wait
    Soapy

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Supercharged111's Avatar
    I'd like to formally request the upload of the Fox Mustang Dukes of Hazzard themed jump at Hallett from 100 years ago and Al's big fat Glenn induced drift at Texas World Speedway.
    RM CMC Director

Quote Originally Posted by Supercharged111 View Post
    I'd like to formally request the upload of the Fox Mustang Dukes of Hazzard themed jump at Hallett from 100 years ago and Al's big fat Glenn induced drift at Texas World Speedway.
    I do believe that video exists with the Fox Mustang (a.k.a. General Liebbe) belting out the Dixie tune - announcing the spectacular spectacle. It's even in slow-mo as well!

Quote Originally Posted by OldCMC17 View Post
    I do believe that video exists with the Fox Mustang (a.k.a. General Liebbe) belting out the Dixie tune - announcing the spectacular spectacle. It's even in slow-mo as well!
    Lets get it uploaded

Hey guys just a quick update on the channel.

We now have 13 Channel managers signed up, 17 subscribers and 16 videos uploaded to the channel but we are a long way from setting the world on fire amazing people with the deft defying world of AI/CMC racing. Let's get some more videos uploaded and shared across social media. Remember too Will is offering a $100 discount code off entries for the video with the most social media responses.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby AllZWay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trublu View Post
    Hey guys just a quick update on the channel.

We now have 13 Channel managers signed up, 17 subscribers and 16 videos uploaded to the channel but we are a long way from setting the world on fire amazing people with the deft defying world of AI/CMC racing. Let's get some more videos uploaded and shared across social media. Remember too Will is offering a $100 discount code off entries for the video with the most social media responses.

I am not racing and trying to get any new views, but these old ones have some decent amount of views.

Over 12k for this one.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdAUVBgvD1E

Over 8k for this one from Jeremiah's car.
    https://youtu.be/PzI5tVr83iQ

Senior Member Carroll Shelby RichardP's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AllZWay View Post
    You post that one up but did you watch it again? Didn't do anything for you? Really? The car you made that video with is back looking for a new owner and I heard you could pick it up for really cheap. Just sayin...

Richard P.

Quote Originally Posted by AllZWay View Post
    Over 8k for this one from Jeremiah's car.
    https://youtu.be/PzI5tVr83iQ
    I love all the comments on this one.

James, you know I was intentionally aiming right for your driver's door trying to hurt you? Just ask the internet guys... They will tell you.

This guy knows whats up... "that camaro driver was a pure bitch. no skill at all". lol

-Jay
    Last edited by JJordan; 02-17-2020 at 09:53 AM.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby AllZWay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JJordan View Post
    I love all the comments on this one.

James, you know I was intentionally aiming right for your driver's door trying to hurt you? Just ask the internet guys... They will tell you.

This guy knows whats up... "that camaro driver was a pure bitch. no skill at all". lol

-Jay
    I always get a laugh out of them also.