Senior Member Rookie Cody Powell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blk96gt View Post
    Your boss sounds like an asshole.
    Isn't Jerry the Boss?!?
    Just hangin' with the dudes from Texas.

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trublu View Post
    Who’s hanging out for the weekend????? Can’t wait myself. I’ll be there Thursday night along with John and we will stake our claim on some AICMC real estate. John has patched up the fire pit so if you’re planning to stay up late with the cool
    Kids please remember to bring some fire wood to go with your fireball. Oh and a reminder to the choir, yes it’s Australia Day again, warm up those vocal cords....
    Depending on how Friday goes we can just use my car as firewood.
    Daniel Records
    CMC # 34

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Powell View Post
    Isn't Jerry the Boss?!?
    That's my point.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby ShadowBolt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by blk96gt View Post
    Your boss sounds like an asshole.
    He can be.

JJ

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt View Post
    He can be.

JJ
    Too Funny!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSIsjUqvkfQ
    --
    ------__o
    -----_\ <,_
    ----(_)/ (_)
    Laissez les bons temps rouler

Senior Member Site AdminCarroll Shelby michaelmosty's Avatar
    Just a few items for the racing this weekend at MSRH:

I will be getting to the track mid-afternoon on Friday. I plan to dyno my car there and also help with Annuals whenever available. As long as Will and Hank will let me help with the AI/CMC annuals as in years past, I will help get as many done as I can. Please also keep an eye out and get your annual done at the Tech shed if the line is short because there is no guarantee I'll be able to get to all cars. I think the Annual sticker is $20 this year.

Please everyone check your tech items prior to leaving for the track. All personal safety gear, fuel cells, belts, window nets, master disconnect, roll bar padding, charged fire system, etc. Please have your tech form filled out prior to inspection.

CMC - please bring me a copy of your current dyno sheet prior to the start of the event.

AI/CMC dues - First off, thank you to everyone who helped contribute last year!! Your contributions helped chip away at the large hole the AI/CMC kitty was in but we still have a way to go. We started 2018 at a negative $1,292 and are making slow progress starting 2019 being negative $872. This already has our 2019 expenses included so we are on the right track to get close to even.
    The dues go towards the annual fee for this AICMCTEXAS website, our special Hallett trophies each year, and the annual traveling trophies for end of year champions and various other awards.
    Please bring your $30 for 2019 dues to the drivers meeting on Saturday.

Thanks, looking forward to seeing everyone for some great racing!!
    -Michael Mosty
    CMC #11 Mosty Brothers' Racing
    Director - TX Region

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Supercharged111's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt View Post
    He can be.

JJ
    So you can't even convince yourself to skip work? Not sure asshole is the fitting term here. . .
    RM CMC Director

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Supercharged111 View Post
    So you can't even convince yourself to skip work? Not sure asshole is the fitting term here. . .

Dumbass better?

No I took off two weeks and drove the RV to California and help my daughter move. Her husband is in the Navy and three days after they moved into the new house he was shipped out for three months so there was a ton of stuff to do. After taking off two weeks for the first time in my life I would have had just four days to get ready for MSRH. The race car broke in the finals at COTA (battery/charging system) and has not been touched since we winched it on the trailer. People think owning your own business means you can take off anytime you want. Well technically I guess you can as there is no one to tell you that you can't but when I'm gone it puts a ton of extra work on my "right hand man" and for whatever reason it makes me feel guilty. All of this plus the fact that I'm not really crazy about the track at MSRH made it easier to skip it this time.

JJ

I'll be getting on an airplane tomorrow night...I'm crushed that I'm missing the event. Have a few Jack and Cokes for me!
    Al Fernandez

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Fernandez View Post
    I'll be getting on an airplane tomorrow night...I'm crushed that I'm missing the event. Have a few Jack and Cokes for me!
    It's amazing how that man that pays you a living can control your racing.

JJ