Thread: CMC East of the Mississippi?

Threaded View

As with your region.....NASA in the Mid Atlantic is all screwed up due to shut-downs. Normally CMC would have a field of 10-12 cars at Hyperfest.

I live in VA and run CMC at VIR alot! Hyperfest is usually a big event for us but our group is discussing skipping it (since Hyperfest won't happen) and as a group tow up to Pittsburgh the week before VIR to run with the Great Lakes group where they usually have 8-10 cars. A group of us towed to Mid-Ohio last month and get along well with the CMC field up there. If we all go to Pitt then the CMC turnout at Hyperfest will be very small.

As for car count, our regular events have at least 5-6 cars but usually closer to 10. There are roughly 20 cars in region but a few that rarely come out anymore and always someone that can't make an event.

I can keep you posted since this will be discussed this weekend at a Mid Atlantic race in W. VA where we'll have 13 cars including a rookie who will be getting his license. (and 2 others that "might" make it but unknown at the moment)

Feel free to reach out, I'll be happy to answer any questions or help out however I can.

Russ C.
    CMC #720
    Last edited by t500hps; 06-22-2020 at 09:49 PM.