Quote Originally Posted by Fbody383 View Post
NO SAT MIDNIGHT RIBS

See ground rule above - though maybe cookies for desert.

As the Stormtrooper and Orange were pulling the bad bullet from the 15 last night, food for TWS came up. We think we are going to have ribs on Friday evening and a brisket on Saturday.

Yes, you are more than welcome to join us, and bring cash or sides or beverages or all of the prior.

At this point we believe, well Sean says, we can do 8 racks of ribs in his fancy new rib rack for the smoker. Cuffing a 12-14lb brisket for Saturday night. If you want in, add to the thread and i'll update this post. As a side note, I invited Will to stop by, hang out, and discuss ways to get a broader NASA comraderie, ala our Saturday night get togethers.

Francis - brisket w/rub 2.0
Richardson - ribs w/rub 2.0.1 (we can probably do some without the extra heat)
SWEET! But no midnight ribs means we will have to have the fake oreo's and fake cheetos. I'm certainly in and will have the wife work on some sides and probably some nanner pudding for dessert in addition to cookies. I'll update later and see if we can get a head count.
You mean to tell me the bad bullett from Hallett wasn't pulled till last night? Makes me feel better about my waiting till the last minute. Will....well he does put on the saturday night dinner for all of NASA comraderie.....still a good idea to invite him but not a good idea to hold your breath until you get a reply.