Thread: Msr-c

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Supercharged111 View Post
    You're not only trying to win them over to CMC, but the idea of W2W over time trialing their beloved street car that they're attached to and may not want to stop driving.
    I settle for w2w conversions, more racers in general is better for the group. I also recommend most people start with a different car, rather than trying to convert their street car - which is already too modified to fit into a practical class most of the time.

- Josh
    CMC #50

Senior Member Carroll Shelby ShadowBolt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sook View Post
    I settle for w2w conversions, more racers in general is better for the group. I also recommend most people start with a different car, rather than trying to convert their street car - which is already too modified to fit into a practical class most of the time.

- Josh
    Most of those modified street cars have all the money spent on go fast items and zero spent on brakes. I agree it would be easier to show them how fast a Hooptie can be.

JJ

I traded some texts with a new Houston based AI guy this morning. john Brainard. Sent him a link to the forum so please welcome him when he joins. Building an 89 Fox

Make sure you point everyone of them toward the #99 car and remind them that a Texas Region racer gets a discount. And they can take it home with them after Eagles Canyon.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Blog Entries
    Last day to register before it goes up $50. I’ll be registering today.

What does a check ride really mean? I see several vette drivers doing a check ride but they are in de1/2?
    Bryan Leinart
    CMC #24

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Blog Entries
    Registered. Just cut a box open that’s seat mounts but it’s for a stock seat. Will have to move the cool suit to mount a seat. We’re we able to give any rides at Houston? Will they let us give rides at cresson?
    Bryan Leinart
    CMC #24

Quote Originally Posted by BryanL View Post
    Last day to register before it goes up $50. I’ll be registering today.

What does a check ride really mean? I see several vette drivers doing a check ride but they are in de1/2?
    They're trying to move up in HPDE groups.
    CMC #50

Awesome to see best AI entries since 2018 for Cresson. Great to see Mark, Stuart and Corey back.