PDA

View Full Version : AI Race 1 TWS -- April 28, 2007

donovan
05-03-2007, 11:37 AM
Very close racing in race 1, lots of fun.

http://www.donovanracing.com/TWS_Race_1_April_28_2007s.wmv

99MB, right click save as

enjoy.

dcapps
05-03-2007, 02:17 PM
Dave, that video is really cool. Again I enjoyed running with you guys. BTW, you are the King of the late brake!

donovan
05-03-2007, 02:33 PM
Dave, that video is really cool. Again I enjoyed running with you guys. BTW, you are the King of the late brake!

I had a blast with you and Nick! I can't wait to do it again!
Thanks for the great racing and awesome sportsmanship on and off the track.

Get Alvey fixed up, and lets get some more people out there.

DD

BryanL
05-03-2007, 04:35 PM
Awesome video-loved watching it and the tight racing in your class over the weekend.

Capps-i would like to talk to you about trucks sometime. Let me know if there is a good way to email/call you. I was running the black 02 Camaro in HPDE parked next to Mitch/Glenn.
Thanks,
Bryan Leinart
Bltexas@aol.com

dcapps
05-03-2007, 05:29 PM
Bryan, my email is dcapps@gocapps.com.

Adam Ginsberg
05-03-2007, 07:13 PM
Capps-i would like to talk to you about trucks sometime. Let me know if there is a good way to email/call you. I was running the black 02 Camaro in HPDE parked next to Mitch/Glenn.

It's good you're talking to Dave about vehicles, Bryan. David Capps and David Irwin have supported our racers, and our series, in more ways than most people know.

Support the people who support us. I've rented from Capps Van and Truck Rental (http://www.cappsvanrental.com/) several times over the past year, and have always had good service, good vehicles, and no problems.

AAMOF, since my F150 was totalled 2 weeks ago, I've been driving a Capps vehicle ever since. When the time comes to buy a replacement truck ( pretty soon I hope ), I'll go nowhere else other than Tyler Ford (http://www.tylerford.com).

NASA13
05-04-2007, 09:47 AM
Damn, that was a great plug Adam.
Have you considered being a DJ or working for spike tv?
I second the vote of confidence for Capps, good people.

marshall_mosty
05-04-2007, 12:11 PM
David,
Looks like you were a little light on the torque compared to Nick and Capps. Your frustration showed on the front straight.

Good job reeling them back in under braking!

donovan
05-04-2007, 01:03 PM
TQ is limited... for sure...

All I could do is carry more speed thru the corners and brake hard... It took me a few laps to figure out what I needed to do...

I set the track record on the last lap too...

It was fun fun fun... even though I was slower on the straight it was a challange I enjoyed.

I can't wait to run them again!!!
DD

Todd Covini
05-08-2007, 11:02 PM
Awesome video, David!!!

I had chilling flashbacks at 11:07 when you made the pass...thought for sure the audience was going over y'on hills & valley and I was going to be the tour guide again!

Brings back memories of the awesome AI battles of George & Patterson!!! I look forward to watching the remainder of the AI season.

Thanks for sharing the vid.

-=- Todd