PDA

View Full Version : TWS this weekend?

ShadowBolt
05-29-2007, 04:29 PM
I know none of you do HPDE's anymore but I'm still getting to know the car so I will have my second and third day in the car at TWS with TDE this weekend. I was slow as hell at Cresson so I bet I'm worse on the longer track but I have to learn sometime. I have to learn to drive a little better before I show up at one of your events.........I don't want to embarrass myself! Anyone going to be instructing this weekend? Stop by and say high if you make it out.

Jerry

gt40
05-29-2007, 05:32 PM
I know none of you do HPDE's anymore but I'm still getting to know the car so I will have my second and third day in the car at TWS with TDE this weekend. I was slow as hell at Cresson so I bet I'm worse on the longer track but I have to learn sometime. I have to learn to drive a little better before I show up at one of your events.........I don't want to embarrass myself! Anyone going to be instructing this weekend? Stop by and say high if you make it out.

JerryI don't do TDE events, but I instruct at MSC events at TWS (MSC = Motorsports Club). They're having an HPDE weekend June 30 and July 1st that I'll probably be at. See you there!

mitchntx
05-29-2007, 05:33 PM
I don't want to embarrass myself!

Find an event Adam will be running and you'll be fine.

marshall_mosty
05-29-2007, 08:10 PM
Jerry,
If you want to come back out to MSR-C, I'll be instructing with Apex on Saturday June 30th.

David Love AI27
05-30-2007, 12:32 AM
I plan on doing the TDE EVENT... I'll be in the white neon... both race cars need main and rod bearings

Mason
05-30-2007, 06:54 AM
Daron and I will be instructing. See you there,

Mason