PDA

View Full Version : Race announcer at TWS

Waco Racer
07-25-2007, 08:53 PM
From Jay Carley, Series Director for the Allison Legacys:

I am pleased to announce that we have a volunteer to announce the races at TWS. It is local Track announcer Milton Hope.

I speaking to Milton this evening we need to gather information so he will be able to talk about not only the series, but all of the drivers and crews.

Please send me the following information by email so I am able to provide Milton a information sheet:

Name
Car number
Body style
sponsor
crew chiefs name
car owner
Any other fact that you want him to know about you or your team.

Please send this information to jcarley@texomalegacymotorsports.com

I am going to be very busy at the track, so please make sure to get me your information ahead of time. I would like to get this to Milton prior to the race weekend so he can study the information.

Thanks

Milton will be announcing for all of the NASA classes. I encourage you to get your information to Jay as soon as possible. It wouldn't hurt to bring a copy of your information to the track as a back-up.

Also, we will be honoring our Service Members past and present in Opening Ceremonies at lunch on Saturday. Please count on attending and thanking these fine people for all they have done for our country.

Clifton

GlennCMC70
07-31-2007, 11:24 AM
info sent. thanks.

GlennCMC70
07-31-2007, 03:58 PM
having an announcer is a good step in the right direction.
the best way to make a series grow is to make the racer feel like they accomplished somehting and that it was important.
getting race reports published would do this. i thik we are heading in the right direction.
pass on my complements to the chef.