PDA

View Full Version : New Racing Channel: The Racing Network!

GlennCMC70
07-31-2007, 03:53 PM
New Racing Channel: The Racing Network!
Check out this email I received from NASA (sports car organization). PLEASE VOTE!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everyone,

A team is working to develop a new motorsports network that would cater to those not satisified with the current spectrum of programming on the other channel. The channel has be tagged with the name 'The Racing Network' and is very exciting if your a racing enthusiast and/or a karting fanatic.

Right now, they are looking at partnering up with a satelitte provider to make TRN exclusive to one provider. This would likely give them what they need to get this off the ground ASAP and they are looking for receive feedback from the racing community as to whether this partnership would motivate you to change providers.

The following is the text from their website. If this is something that you would like to see, please feel free to respond. It is our goal to simply get the news out to you.

A CALL TO MOTOR RACING FANS

http://www.theracingnetwork.com/

Non-NASCAR fans: We are getting closer to launch and need your help.
If a 24/7 racing network were created devoted exclusively to the NON-NASCAR race fan with thousands of hours of live, historical and first run racing as well as many weekly race magazine-style shows including weekly coverage of major domestic series, behind the scenes access including the following classifications some of which will be available in HD:

Open Wheel
Drag racing
Rally
GT
Touring Car
Bike Racing (road and off road )
Karting
Vintage
Rallycross
Sports Cars
Endurance
Motocross
Supermoto
Off Road/Dirt
European Truck racing
UTE racing
Hill Climb
Porsche Cup
Desert
Speedway
Adventure
Historical
Various Club programs, (Porsche, Corvette, etc)
Various manufacturer series

Would you be willing to:
Switch from your current cable or satellite provider to the cable or satellite provider that carries the new non-NASCAR Racing Network, or add the additional cable or satellite provider in order to watch the new non-NASCAR Racing Network?

They ask you to post if you'd switch, and you can give them your feedback by heading to their website:

http://www.theracingnetwork.com/

GlennCMC70
08-01-2007, 12:39 PM
i just got this email from CarboTech. i think we all know about this new channel. there was a bit of new info in it that jumped out at me.

Dear Carbotech customer,

You are receiving this email because your email address is in Carbotech's national database. We very rarely email everyone in the database on a national level, but there is some very important news.

A new all-racing network channel is about to launch in 2008. It will feature many forms of racing. NASA will have at least 10 hours of 1st-run programming (plus reruns) during 2008. This means that you and/ or your race could be shown on this network (even HPDE will be featured!). Hopefully the SCCA is working something out with this new channel as well.

However, new networks such as this need help to show that the service provider would gain subscribers. Please take 30 seconds to clink on the link found on this page http://www.theracingnetwork.com, and enter your email address. There is no obligation; this is merely help to get this network on the air. Your email address will not be sold or given out.

I hope you can help; and thank you for the understanding regarding this rare emailing. This will not be a regular thing.

Sincerely,

--
Danny Puskar
Carbotech Performance Brakes
V.P. of Marketing & Sales
2407 South Post Road
Shelby, NC 28150
(704)-481-8500 phone #
(704)-481-8554 fax #
(216)-469-7462 cell #

jeffburch
08-01-2007, 01:55 PM
GL,
Post this over on the cmc site where we are trying to get cmc'ers to sign up for the nationals.
Sounds like you, me and Patterson are gonna be on TV :lol:

jb