PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the hospitality @TWS

K Le Baron
08-06-2007, 01:21 PM
Just a short note to give a BIG THANK YOU to all that took the time to put up with all the silly question we asked Sat. @TWS. Thanks goes out to Glenn for the ride along, Morgan really enjoyed it . This weekend made the choice to run CMC very easy, so now we are putting the build program in high gear.

Thanks again to Glenn, Mitch the GM guys and Todd Its ok that you drive a Ford. :roll:

Kim and Morgan (The Kid)

donovan
08-06-2007, 01:38 PM
You are making the right decision on running CMC now and maybe moving up to AI later. Smart move!!!

We did not get a chance to talk this weekend. Looking forward to seeing you guys at the track again soon.

David D.

Todd Covini
08-06-2007, 03:42 PM
CMC will teach you how to drive the car.
AI will teach you how to drive the car freakin' fast!!!

(Anyone see Matt White whistlin' by this weekend????)

-=- T

PS- You guys are super smart to spend an entire day alongside racers, directors, tech and everyone else. The observation hours you put it on Saturday will pay dividends later...and probably make Glenn regret that he ever gave Morgan a ride in his championship contending CMC car!!!

AI#97
08-07-2007, 09:25 PM
CMC will teach you how to drive the car.
AI will teach you how to drive the car freakin' fast!!!

(Anyone see Matt White whistlin' by this weekend????)

-=- T

PS- You guys are super smart to spend an entire day alongside racers, directors, tech and everyone else. The observation hours you put it on Saturday will pay dividends later...and probably make Glenn regret that he ever gave Morgan a ride in his championship contending CMC car!!!

Probably a good thing he didn't ride with me then!! :wink: He might of gotten sick and decided to run AI! 8)

Todd Covini
08-09-2007, 10:05 PM
Matt....I don't think I want to ride with you.
I've been doing this stuff for years and I don't think I could take that ride. :lol: