PDA

View Full Version : Anyone need to test before NASA Nationals?

rpoz27
08-16-2007, 02:07 PM
TWS MSC has an event on September 1 & 2. As always, any of y'all that I race with are welcome to instruct for MSC. You can drive in 5 yellow sessions, 5 white sessions, and 3 instructor sessions each day. PM or email me, if you are interested.

Alternatively, the price for the weekend is $250. Garages are $20 and are reserved. Please fill out a registration form and send it in as soon as possible so I can plan run groups and make sure I have enough instructors. Even if you have paid in advance for multiple events, we need for you to register for each event so we may have a hard copy in our hands. New policy is that if I am not made aware that you are attending by the Thursday before an event, a $10 late registration fee will be charged. That means I need an email, registration form, or phone call by 11:59pm Thursday night. Bring your completed tech form to check-in at the track Friday night or Saturday morning.

We will continue to offer Saturday morning check-in from 7:00 - 7:45 am in the Driver's Lounge (east end of garage 1), but, in order to alleviate some of the morning rush, we have decided to open the track office on Friday nights from 7 - 9 pm, as well, for this purpose. Please take advantage of this opportunity to get checked in and assigned a garage at our September 1 & 2 event.

Track gates will be open from 7pm - 10pm Friday evening for drop-offs. Camping is allowed. The track charges $15 at the gate for overnight security. Everyone must sign in.

Saturday and Sunday morning, the track gates will open at 7am. If you haven't already, you must sign the waiver.

Driver's meeting is held at around 7:45 and the track will go hot at 8:00 with our instructors out first. Food is available in the snack bar throughout the day. Announcements will be made over the PA to remind everyone of these things.

Registration forms:
http://www.texasworldspeedway.com/mscmail.htm

Tech forms:
http://www.texasworldspeedway.com/te...ctionform.html