PDA

View Full Version : Round 5 points! - Posted here!!!!!!

GlennCMC70
08-19-2007, 12:25 AM
if you see any errors, email me privately.
Glenn_Landrum (at) msn (dot) com

RichardP
08-19-2007, 09:01 AM
Wow, ignore my statement in the Iron Man thread as it appears to be a bit off. I haven’t been keeping as close of an eye on the season points as I have in the past, for some reason.

David Donovan now has a more than 408 point lead on the rest of the field. Since that is the maximum that any of his competitors could gain on him at the last event, he can no longer be caught.

The team of Donovan & Brooks are your 2007 NASA Texas American Iron Champions. Congratulations to David and Jeff on their first championship.

David now has the privilege of representing our region at Nationals as the season champion and doesn’t have to worry about saving his car for the last regional race back here in October. That should be a load off of him mentally and we hope to see him back here at the last even anyway to extend his record number of consecutive events.

Way to go David. It will be a privilege for me to pass along the traveling American Iron Season Champions plaque to you at the banquet.

Richard P.

cobra132
08-20-2007, 02:12 PM
Congratulations David, you are Texas American Iron! Good luck at Nationals. See you in Oct. FMR

donovan
08-20-2007, 02:50 PM
Thanks guys! It has been a wild year and its going to get wilder as I make a run at Nationals...

I'm getting excited and can't wait to represent Texas AI at Mid-Ohio.

I'm doing everything I can to make sure that I am able to show the rest of the regions that Texas has fast cars and great drivers!

I sure hope I can preform when I get there!!!

DD

cjlmlml
08-21-2007, 12:52 PM
Way to go DD, I know it takes a lot of work, but how is Glen doing this year?

michaelmosty
08-21-2007, 02:01 PM
Will there be three drops per person at the end of the year?

GlennCMC70
08-21-2007, 03:08 PM
3 drops (accually 15%).