PDA

View Full Version : Reach around Racing thanks you.

NASA13
09-20-2007, 01:14 PM
Big congrats and thanks to Cody Powell for being the first to "fly the rainbow" for Reach around Racing and land on the podium. Glenn and Michael can be proud to land on the pole from now on. I believe that the RAR stickers just might be Lucky! Hang on to the lucky goose and the stickers and you will live long and prosper.
Boudy and I are very proud!

In all seriousness Cody, Congratulations on a bad ass performance at Nationals. I think we will call it an all TX podium since you have been adopted along with Tommy and the gang!

I am very proud to say I am associated with this group and amazed at the team work between everyone.
Thanks to everyone who shared their tips with me and special thanks to Neil from Fulcrum for saving my ass and my brakes and for lots of hard work.

JB you are a champion and you didnt need the trophy to prove it.
Cody, I just need to say one more time. WOW!
Glenn you fought hard and earned that podium , but most importantly you seemed to have more fun and help others more than I have ever seen. Congrats.
Adam you were the picture of sportsmanship and a hoot as always. I hope your atonement goes better next year. Good Pizza though!
Boudy I dont know how you did it, but you kicked my butt, great driving.
Tommy I am glad you did so well and I am glad the Goose got you home.
Todd, you are still the perfect Director/entertainer. You make every weekend a pleasure.
Mitch, you are a real pal and so very helpful at every opportunity. Thank you.
Brooks, when you moving back? Thanks for all your help and willingness as usual. We miss your sarcastic ass around here.
Lisa do I need to say it? Everyone knows. I am a very lucky man.
Bev and Mom, thanks for taking care of us and all our needs.
Lastly David Donovan:Amazing driver and friend. I have never had more goosebumps and excitement watching a race. You were FLYING and 2nd was wrapped up. I am so upset that we could not remedy your brake issues before the big race. You took it all in stride and showed what you were really made of. I think we could all learn a little from DD.

Congrats to the winners!
Regards
Corey

Todd Covini
09-20-2007, 10:12 PM
Nice. 8)