PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Lou Gigliotti

mitchntx
10-05-2007, 03:40 PM
http://www.trackbytes.com/main/2007/10/5/gigliotti-and-lg-motorsports-join-alms-series-in-gt2-corvett.html

donovan
10-05-2007, 03:44 PM
That is cool news, I can't wait to watch the races...

marshall_mosty
10-06-2007, 12:13 AM
Glenn,
Looks like they're looking for more driver's. Strike while the iron's hot man!! 8)

:D ...just friendly ribbin'... :D

AllZWay
10-07-2007, 01:57 PM
Cool....

GlennCMC70
10-07-2007, 03:23 PM
Glenn,
Looks like they're looking for more driver's. Strike while the iron's hot man!! 8)

i know my performance over the last 3 years could easily mislead you into believing i'm good enough for them, but its really just the platform i run in.

i've considered asking them for a job on the team, but i dont think Lou would pay what i need to leave my current job. that and travel to the shop is an issue.

AI#97
10-14-2007, 07:29 PM
Glenn,

i know my performance over the last 3 years could easily mislead you into believing i'm good enough for them, but its really just the platform i run in.

i've considered asking them for a job on the team, but i dont think Lou would pay what i need to leave my current job. that and travel to the shop is an issue.

You got Lou's number?! :wink:

mitchntx
10-14-2007, 07:34 PM
LOL ... Matt working for Lou ...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Less than an hour into the 1st day, you and Lou would butt heads. Trust me.
:wink:

AI#97
10-14-2007, 07:42 PM
LOL ... Matt working for Lou ...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Less than an hour into the 1st day, you and Lou would butt heads. Trust me.

He and I are probably too much alike....however, we would either spontaneously combust or could get along great.

What you have to keep in mind is that I am not the same as I used to be. Last year I was all fired up and had high expectations for everything. Now I could give crap about anything and work for the post office in a SERIOUSLY low output type job.

I am feeling much better NOW! :lol:

mitchntx
10-14-2007, 07:48 PM