PDA

View Full Version : In light of all the poo pooing lately...I am in LOVE!

AI#97
01-09-2008, 07:13 PM
http://www.ultimacars.com/video/OutCar1.mpg

Enjoy and turn up the sound!!!!

mitchntx
01-09-2008, 07:30 PM
LOL ... "Leader of the Pack".

AI#97
01-09-2008, 10:25 PM
LOL ... "Leader of the Pack".

Well, it wasn't the STIG and learning to speak greek or italian...but...

0-60 is 2.8, 0-100 in 5.3, 0-100-0 in 9.4... 2100lbs? 720hp and can be built for about what I have in the race car... :shock: Is street legal and comes in LHD with a big american V8!!!

I think I may have just felt a twitch in my shorts! :lol:

Todd Covini
01-09-2008, 11:16 PM
Love the drift at 1:00. :shock:

BryanL
01-10-2008, 11:08 AM
Nice Vid. I fell in love with the Ultima 10 years ago when I saw one at the London Auto Show. They were used for engine testing for the Mclaren F1 team. They were much more affordable then. Now there is a US importer who has jacked up the prices.
Pretty much the coolest bang for he buck kit car. check out Schwartz performance. He has a yellow one with an always changing LS based motor. Saw it on the Power Tour a few years ago.

gt40
01-10-2008, 11:09 AM
Love the drift at 1:00. :shock:Yeah -- that's the highest-speed corner. I don't often see anyone drift through there, and I've NEVER seen anyone get the tail out that far there. The driver's got the mAd SkIlLs -- yO!

Personally, I'd love to see what kind of lap time a front-running AI car could turn there. Perhaps someone should write Top Gear and see of they'd like to do a bit on grassroots NASA racing here in the states and as part of the spot, run an AI or AIX car over there.

michaelmosty
01-10-2008, 11:19 AM
Love the drift at 1:00. :shock:Yeah -- that's the highest-speed corner. I don't often see anyone drift through there, and I've NEVER seen anyone get the tail out that far there. The driver's got the mAd SkIlLs -- yO!

Personally, I'd love to see what kind of lap time a front-running AI car could turn there. Perhaps someone should write Top Gear and see of they'd like to do a bit on grassroots NASA racing here in the states and as part of the spot, run an AI or AIX car over there.
What do you think a CMC car would do through the hammerhead? :shock:

AI#97
01-10-2008, 11:37 AM

What do you think a CMC car would do through the hammerhead? :shock:

End up hitting the camera in the grass!!!

Robert, the AI car deal on that track would probably be in the same range as Ford GT...assuming RA1's on the AI car... that "track" has a lot of "drag strips" on it so the Higher powered cars are at a HUGE advantage. AI cars are pretty slow compared to big HP race cars. Remember, we are still driving 78 ford fairmonts with just a few tweaks! ;)