PDA

View Full Version : Royal Purple Contingency....

AI#97
04-26-2006, 10:26 AM
I know I wasn't "up on the Hill" with you guys this weekend so I will ask here first. How do we get the stickers for the Royal Purple qualifying contingency? I would have run them this weekend but have yet to get them and I would VERY much like to have gotten the "spoils".

anyone with any insight on this? Is Wiley on the board yet?

Thanks!

MW

donovan
04-26-2006, 10:45 AM
Some time on Saturday two were placed in my drivers seat, I put them on them car.

Pit with us next time, we get all the perks up the hill...

Boudy
04-26-2006, 10:45 AM
Wiley made a pass through the pits handing them out. His shop is just off Harry Hines if you're out and about. I've got his card somewhere. Does anyone have his address before I go digging through my abyss.

Boudy

Boudy
04-26-2006, 10:49 AM

Not limited to stickers either, perks have been known to extend to Ice Cream... :) :)

Boudy

michaelmosty
04-26-2006, 10:59 AM

Not limited to stickers either, perks have been known to extend to Ice Cream... :) :)

Boudy
and Brownies!! :lol:

AllZWay
04-26-2006, 11:11 AM
He gave me stickers and a business card on Saturday.

He said that along with the contingency, that he can offer the Royal Purple stuff for 10% above Wholesale.

Several of us went through his sales pitch and demonstration at the March race of the oil and it was pretty impressive.

I already use a lot of Royal Purple stuff, so I didn't need the sales pitch, but it was very informative.

I don't have his car handy, but I did keep it and can post it up tomorrow or so.

AI#97
04-26-2006, 12:21 PM
Some time on Saturday two were placed in my drivers seat, I put them on them car.

With the three of us (JG, DA and MW) having PST working on the cars on Friday, the shear size of space we needed and the fact we all felt like we were in the dog house, it seemed smart to pit over by the clubhouse. I can only imagine how much worse it would have been up there with DA's motorhome and trailer, my truck/trailer and John's family of vehicles up there too.....

I will contact wiley and see what I can work out....I just hate to give up on the 5 cases of oil!!!

donovan
04-26-2006, 01:17 PM
If you have not figured it out yet, we are just one big disfunctional family here...

Pit with us no matter what, its all good!

michaelmosty
04-26-2006, 01:46 PM
If you pit w/ us it is less distance to drive after exiting the track. That's less chance that a wheel will fall off. :shock:

Sorry, had to say it. :lol:

AI#97
04-26-2006, 03:57 PM
If you pit w/ us it is less distance to drive after exiting the track. That's less chance that a wheel will fall off. :shock:

Yeah, but when you always have to go to tech after the race, it's a shorter drive back to the trailer.... :P

It's also a MUCH shorter walk to the clean shitter and showers up where we were!!!

I will pit with you guys in Houston, we just have to make a huge land grab on Friday....however, we need to stay somewhere away from the sandblasting pit!

jeffburch
04-26-2006, 05:03 PM

Yeah, but when you always have to go to tech after the race, it's a shorter drive back to the trailer.... :P

It's also a MUCH shorter walk to the clean shitter and showers up where we were!!!

I will pit with you guys in Houston, we just have to make a huge land grab on Friday....however, we need to stay somewhere away from the sandblasting pit!

The pit shoulda got paved just after we left there.
David Love can prolly update us.

jb

donovan
04-26-2006, 05:11 PM
I'm still finding sand in my Bronco from the last Houston Event...

jeffburch
04-26-2006, 05:22 PM
I'm still finding sand in my Bronco from the last Houston Event...

I had a brand new toolbox with ball bearing sliders at that event.
I tore it apart and soaked the sliders and reassembled.
Major pita.
Kinda like going to the beach and getting sand,... well, you know the rest.

jb