jeffburch
04-27-2006, 03:35 PM
Anyone have the points posted up yet?

jb

CMC17
04-27-2006, 03:50 PM
Anyone have the points whittled up yet?

jb

Yup. :D I did CMC's points last night just to see.

michaelmosty
04-27-2006, 04:59 PM

jb

and..............

CMC17
04-27-2006, 05:20 PM

jb

and..............

Have to wait for the "official" release to see or send me an e-mail so I can send the unofficial .xls. :D

GlennCMC70
04-27-2006, 05:24 PM
god i hope i broke the top 5! :x

CMC17
04-28-2006, 07:39 AM
Too early to tell with some not making an event. Have to wait until we get 4+ drops on the .xls to see how thing will really shake out.

Right now there are three GM's and two Fords (one of which is a Rookie) in the top 5.

Always subject to change until the very end. ;)

GlennCMC70
04-28-2006, 08:32 AM
Richard has always done a great job, but this is the longest we have waited for the post race points in some time.
eveything going o.k. Richard? is there an incident under review?

Adam Ginsberg
04-28-2006, 08:41 AM
RP had them completed on Monday ( as he usually does ), but there was a slight miscommunication about what class LiiR raced on Sunday ( he moved to AIX ), so we had to make a correction.

It's been sent to the AI/CMC YahooGroups mailing list, as well as Jeff Brooks to it can be posted on this site. Check yer email, folks. :)

AI#97
04-28-2006, 09:51 AM
Donovan updated AI with the unofficial results...I have a feeling I will like the results either way! :P

j3ffbrooks
04-28-2006, 10:08 AM
see attached pic or dowload the .xls file.

GlennCMC70
04-28-2006, 10:41 AM
nice! from 7th to 3rd! i'm happy.

AI#97
04-28-2006, 11:09 AM

and 2nd to 1st!!! Yeah Baby! gonna go home and give the car a bath to celebrate!

David Love AI27
04-28-2006, 09:24 PM
RP had them completed on Monday ( as he usually does ), but there was a slight miscommunication about what class LiiR raced on Sunday ( he moved to AIX ), so we had to make a correction.

It's been sent to the AI/CMC YahooGroups mailing list, as well as Jeff Brooks to it can be posted on this site. Check yer email, folks. :)

Sorry, Richard... I forgot you were the points guru... I will make sure you are aware of my changes next time. Liir is now on the hunt for individual medals not end of year points... never know what class we will be in... The new CMC#10 may even run AIX with 17" Hoosiers if Amber prefers the feel. Our main focus is on car control, the speed will come later.

BY THE WAY, AMBER, WHERE IS MY MEDAL????

David Love AI27
04-28-2006, 09:28 PM

Sorry, Richard... I forgot you were the points guru... I will make sure you are aware of my changes next time. Liir is now on the hunt for individual medals not end of year points... never know what class we will be in... The new CMC#10 may even run AIX with 17" Hoosiers if Amber prefers the feel. Our main focus is on car control, the speed will come later.

BY THE WAY, AMBER, WHERE IS MY MEDAL????

David Love AI27
04-28-2006, 09:29 PM
opps, posted twice.... sorry

Todd Covini
05-01-2006, 09:25 PM

You're welcome. :roll:

-=- Todd

micah
05-04-2006, 05:00 PM
on the cmc website it shows Mike Bell ahead of Jerry and I, behind Michael and Morgan but he has more points than Michael and Morgan. Not trying to stur poo just confused. Congrats on you podium Michael.

Todd Covini
05-04-2006, 11:35 PM
Yeah...I saw that too.
On the CMC board, they are showing drops as we go thru the season. By the CMC website calcs, the #'s are also correct but the order is not.

On that site, I dropped from 2nd to 10th!!!

We are showing total points and start to factor in drops toward the end of the season.

-=- Todd

PS- Are we going to see you or Jerry at Houston, Micah???

micah
05-05-2006, 04:24 AM
i'll be there with the cmc car ,jerry trying to get a 347 in his 93gt,and bull should be there with the grey t-top

Mike Bell
05-05-2006, 05:23 AM
Just another example of the MAN trying to keep a black car down. ;)

I guess they love me at the National level, lol. Perhaps it is a prediction of where I'll finish the season?

CMC17
05-05-2006, 08:25 AM
Is there a special compression step-by-step problem-solving procedure used? Especially in an established, recursive computational procedure for solving a problem in a finite number of steps when computing the points?

Seems like the spread between first and second place isn't quite big enough!!!!

dang hung chads...they getcha every time

LOL!!!

Mike Bell
05-05-2006, 08:29 AM
Doesn't matter, everyone knows the fix is in and that "Verner" guy will win!

I've been disenfranchised!

CMC17
05-05-2006, 08:53 AM
Anyone seen that Verner guy? I have his trophy. LOL

michaelmosty
05-07-2006, 10:30 PM
on the cmc website it shows Mike Bell ahead of Jerry and I, behind Michael and Morgan but he has more points than Michael and Morgan. Not trying to stur poo just confused. Congrats on you podium Michael.
Thanks Micah, it was certainly exciting!!
I'll be looking for a few more in Houston. :twisted:

GlennCMC70
05-23-2006, 08:17 PM
anyone have the points spreadsheet update for this past weekend? i've seen that the national page has been updated already but i havent seen the sheet yet. if anyone has the file, i would like to see it.

Adam Ginsberg
05-23-2006, 09:20 PM
Sorry about that. In typical fashion, Richard had it done on Monday. I forwarded it onto the national folks, but get a chance to do anything else with it, as it's been a hectic week at work.

However, it's now attached.

AI#97
05-23-2006, 09:37 PM
Wow!!!! With 3 events left, I am going to have to be on my A game!

When do you guys start figuring in the drops? We now have exactly 3...

GlennCMC70
05-23-2006, 10:03 PM
i took the liberty of taking a look @ the standings w/ 3 drops (rounded 2.8 up to 3 ). top 5 come out like this:
Eric w/ 1079
Jeff w/ 1052
Glenn w/ 1034
Nick w/ 1020
Mike B w/ 1019

w/ anywhere from 9-12 individual races left, and only having run 14, we are just over 1/2 way. no matter what we are gonna have 5 drops as long as we get @ least 3 races in per weekend.

just some fat for us to chew.

AI#97
05-23-2006, 10:38 PM
i took the liberty of taking a look @ the standings w/ 3 drops (rounded 2.8 up to 3 ). top 5 come out like this:
Eric w/ 1079
Jeff w/ 1052
Glenn w/ 1034
Nick w/ 1020
Mike B w/ 1019

did the same for AI.... :shock:

White.....1019
George...1019
RP/CM....992
Donovan. 915
Lyons.....915

Didn't triple check this but using Adam's spreadsheet, and dropping the lowest 3 numbers from each total...this is what you get!!!!!

Looks like A+ game and a lot of extra credit!!!!!

Mike Bell
05-25-2006, 10:02 AM
These points suck, can we get a reset? ;)

donovan
05-25-2006, 01:24 PM

Just switch back to AI, transfer the points and it will be a three way tie for first.

CMC17
05-25-2006, 01:51 PM

Just switch back to AI, transfer the points and it will be a three way tie for first.

Red Rover.. Red Rover... we are NOT sending Mr. Bell back over. mmmmk? LOL :D

chicane23
05-25-2006, 04:19 PM
Your stingy! ;-)

AI#97
05-25-2006, 04:56 PM

Great, now every cross eyed pervert on the internet doing searches for "three way" will end up in this thread...... :lol:

Mike Bell
05-25-2006, 04:58 PM
Hmm, need to refine my internet search skills lol. Sorry guys, the AI car just sold! Now I got some extra funds to put into the CMC car....

Harley, dinette set. Harley, dinette set.............. :shock:

Todd Covini
05-26-2006, 01:11 AM

I agree...can we take a vote on starting over with the points before the next event? :lol:

-=- Todd

Adam Ginsberg
06-25-2006, 07:24 AM
Points after R5. As always, thanks for the hard work, Richard.

RichardP
08-11-2006, 01:12 PM
Points after R6.

AI#97
08-11-2006, 01:54 PM
Points after R6.

WOW! AI with 5 drops....

CM 1545
MW 1515
DD 1465
CL 1445

shucks....missing race 2 this past event really hurt me...better safe and second than passed out and last! :(

That is great to see at the end of the season....4 cars in it for the show!

I am too lazy to do CMC so you guys can figure that one out!

jeffburch
08-11-2006, 02:27 PM
So what is the proper procedure for notifying of discrepancies?
3 of my races are wrong (short 7pts. total).

Thx,

jb

Todd Covini
08-11-2006, 04:12 PM
Call me. I suspect it is the 3 races where you were in Boudy's car.

jeffburch
08-11-2006, 06:13 PM
Call me. I suspect it is the 3 races where you were in Boudy's car.

10-4 will do.
Actually, both Sunday races( 3pts. ea.), and further checking showed R4 (Challenger 1/R4-1pt.) wrong.

Thx,
jb

donovan
08-11-2006, 06:17 PM
Points after R6.

WOW! AI with 5 drops....

CM 1545
MW 1515
DD 1465
CL 1445

shucks....missing race 2 this past event really hurt me...better safe and second than passed out and last! :(

That is great to see at the end of the season....4 cars in it for the show!

I am too lazy to do CMC so you guys can figure that one out!

I don't know how they do math in Dallas, but down here in Austin this is with 5 drops:

1775 Donovan (AI)
1765 Pedersen/Marvel(AI)
1654 Lyons/Sharp (AI)
1515 White (AI)
1076 Brooks (AI)

You are in fourth beotch!

mitchntx
08-11-2006, 06:45 PM
http://home.case.edu/~bwm3/stupid/cat-owned.jpg

GlennCMC70
08-11-2006, 06:54 PM
why are you guys doing 5 drops? @ this point we are only @ 4.4 drops. one more race will put us @ 4.6. one more weekend will get up to 5.2 drops.
confused???

jeffburch
08-11-2006, 07:01 PM
20% is 4.4

jb

GlennCMC70
08-11-2006, 07:19 PM
17 points between me and Jeff. i have to finish an average of 3 positions higher than him for all 4 races @ Houston. i dont think Nick can catch Jeff and myself, nor can Little MM catch Nick. so it looks like 3rd is desided. i will fight Jeff to the end, but i realize its gonna be an almost impossible task. looks like i'll have to look to Eric to tie up Jeff and make him work for that Championship.

GlennCMC70
08-11-2006, 07:21 PM
20% is 4.4

jb

right, and we only round up if its 4.5 or more. right???

jeffburch
08-11-2006, 07:25 PM
If,..... we ALL make it back in one piece from M O.
We three greedy mullet heads may just hand it to the young Mosty (Rookie).

jb

jeffburch
08-11-2006, 07:27 PM
20% is 4.4

jb

right, and we only round up if its 4.5 or more. right???

Think so, ask Jethro (RL).

jb

jeffburch
08-11-2006, 07:29 PM
17 points between me and Jeff. i have to finish an average of 3 positions higher than him for all 4 races @ Houston. i dont think Nick can catch Jeff and myself, nor can Little MM catch Nick. so it looks like 3rd is desided. i will fight Jeff to the end, but i realize its gonna be an almost impossible task. looks like i'll have to look to Eric to tie up Jeff and make him work for that Championship.
But, but, what if I pole both days? How does that work?

jb

RichardP
08-11-2006, 07:30 PM
10-4 will do.
Actually, both Sunday races( 3pts. ea.), and further checking showed R4 (Challenger 1/R4-1pt.) wrong.

Challenger 1! Are you F-n serious. The statute of limitations to bitch about event one results is long past due. :D

If you are going by results sheets or MyLaps to "remember" what happened back then, you are wasting your time. The results sheets have never been 100% right for any event I've kept score for. :o

Lots of time and effort goes into having the points reflect what really happened. It's pretty hard some times because some really strange stuff happens. People switch cars or classes. Transponders take a dump. Names and/or classes get entered into the computer wrong. People start the race but fail to complete a full lap. Etc...

In Race 4 of Challenger 1, you finished 11th 2 laps down for which you were awarded 86 points. If you are looking for the "error," it would probably be the number 44 CMC car of Jerry MacNeil listed in the "Comp" class. That's a common problem when students in the Competition License group are cleared to race on Sunday.

As the official score keeper, I was told at TWS that you were going to run one lap in each of the last three races just to gain points for starting and you were scored as such. The results were reviewed by the series director and found correct. Apparently that's what he thought happened too. If that's not what happened, I'm happy to change this events results to reflect that. :)

Richard P.
#91 LX 5.0

jeffburch
08-11-2006, 07:41 PM
10-4 will do.

Challenger 1! Are you F-n serious. The statute of limitations to bitch about event one results is long past due. :D

If you are going by results sheets or MyLaps to "remember" what happened back then, you are wasting your time. The results sheets have never been 100% right for any event I've kept score for. :o

Lots of time and effort goes into having the points reflect what really happened. It's pretty hard some times because some really strange stuff happens. People switch cars or classes. Transponders take a dump. Names and/or classes get entered into the computer wrong. People start the race but fail to complete a full lap. Etc...

In Race 4 of Challenger 1, you finished 11th 2 laps down for which you were awarded 86 points. If you are looking for the "error," it would probably be the number 44 CMC car of Jerry MacNeil listed in the "Comp" class. That's a common problem when students in the Competition License group are cleared to race on Sunday.

As the official score keeper, I was told at TWS that you were going to run one lap in each of the last three races just to gain points for starting and you were scored as such. The results were reviewed by the series director and found correct. Apparently that's what he thought happened too. If that's not what happened, I'm happy to change this events results to reflect that. :)

Richard P.
#91 LX 5.0
Oh yea!
Serious!
The official results (Challenger 1/R4) have me finishing 10th. That's 87 points. Not 86. Period.

The official T/S person (Sophia) had an official piece of paper as requested stating I was running for "FULL Championship points" in both races on Sunday (in the 55 car). I finished 5th in R3 and 4th in R4.
Simple as that.
No confusion, just small errors.
Thanks,

jb

RichardP
08-11-2006, 08:53 PM
Seriously, you finished 11th and were correctly awarded 86 points. The official results show it. Really. No errors. Even if it was wrong, it's too late. Really. But it's not wrong for the reasons I stated above. Really. Period. The only confusion is on your part. There are 10 people listed in front of you. Do you need their names? They're listed on the official results sheet.

Did you tell the series director or the offical points keeper of your intent to run full races on Sunday? There are no errors on the point sheet, acording to what I was told. There may be some confusion about that because what we were told is maybe not what happened. The confusion can be cleared up and the results can be revised to reflect that. No errors, just confusion...

Richard P.

jeffburch
08-11-2006, 09:29 PM
Re: Challenger 1
11th? I have 10th. Yes, need their names please. Let's get it out here.
I'm not messing around Richard. How is it too late? Explain please.

Re: Sunday.
I told Clifton, I told Adrian, I told JC, I told Todd, I told every freaking NASA official I could find.
I drove my ass up to the goddamn Tower with a friggin "piece of paper" (as requested from Sophia) stating I was "collecting (full) championship points in the 55 Ford" and personally handed it to the NASA official in charge of T&S (Sophia). What more do I have to do?

It was an assumption on your part that I wasn't running full races.

You still haven't explained how there is a 3 point discrepancy for EACH race on Sunday.

7 pts (of 2000) = 1.869% error. What is tolerable?

Also, I did not drag this into the forum.
I emailed you directly at your nasa.gov.

jb

mitchntx
08-11-2006, 09:39 PM
Day 6 ....

RichardP
08-11-2006, 11:13 PM
Challenger 1, Race 4
1) Eric Varner
2) Corey Rueth
3) Nicholas Runyon
4) Michael Bell
5) Rob Liebbe
6) Glenn Landrum
7) Todd Covini
8) Michael Mosty
9) Jerry MacNeil
10) Morgan Dawdy
11) Jeff Burch
12) Chris McComb (DNS)

At the last event, again, I was told that you were only going to do one lap in each of the three races just to gather points. I was told this by the series director and I was directed to score you this way. It was not an assumption on my part.

In race two, the official results show you as finishing six laps. I still don't know if you finished one lap and Robert finished the other five as a fun run, as I was told, or if you finished all six. It doesn't matter from a points perspective.

In race three, the official results show you as finishing in 5th place and completing all of the laps. If you had only completed 1 lap, as I was told, you would have finished in 8th place. 5th (92) - 8th (89) = 3 points. Again, note that Robert is listed as "FUN RUN."

In race four, the official results show you as finishing in 4th place one lap down. If you had only completed 1 lap, as I was told, you would have finished in 7th place. 4th (93) - 7th (90) = 3 points. Again, note that Robert is listed as "FUN RUN."

Really, I have shown that there are no errors in the spreadsheet. There is only confusion about what really happened. Now that we have resolved the confusion, the spreadsheet will be revised to reflect that.

There are a bunch of reasons why the "official" time sheets are not correct. Right after the event, when it is fresh in everyone's mind, we are usually able to decipher what actually happened to every racer for every race. It's usually a pain in the ass to do and quite frequently there are issues even after the results are released. We work very hard to resolve these issues and often there is nothing official to go by other than the "testimony" of a few of the racers that were there. Many months after the fact, the what and the whys are lost and the only record of what happened is my marked up timing sheets and the points spreadsheet. Going back on all that months later because of what your time sheet says is guaranteed to cause significant problems. When the spreadsheet is published, I am more than happy to fix any problems that I am notified of and I have always done so.

I take this spreadsheet very seriously and trying to imply that I think some amount of error is tolerable is offensive to me. You did bring it to this forum and I quoted you in my earlier responses. I spent today with my family and I did not get your e-mail to my work account.

Richard P.

donovan
08-12-2006, 09:14 AM
Re: Sunday.
I told Clifton, I told Adrian, I told JC, I told Todd, I told every freaking NASA official I could find.
I drove my ass up to the goddamn Tower with a friggin "piece of paper" (as requested from Sophia) stating I was "collecting (full) championship points in the 55 Ford" and personally handed it to the NASA official in charge of T&S (Sophia). What more do I have to do?

It was an assumption on your part that I wasn't running full races.

jb

It might have been good to let the person that scores and runs our points know what is going on.

RP does a good job with the points and if there are errors he will correct them.

I am disappointed with you tone and attitude, to think that he would not take this serious, that is just brainless.
David D.

jeffburch
08-12-2006, 12:13 PM
RP, thank you for changing R3 & R4 results.

DD,
My attitude was/is just fine (thank you) until the f-bomb and the b word was brought out in a condescending tone towards me.

I'm just a racer. I'm not up yet on the who does what with NASATx administration. I can't think for them.
I stick by my above statements. I notified NASA officials. The transponder scored the car (correctly) and someone over rode those scores, twice (Sunday).

jb

GlennCMC70
08-12-2006, 12:29 PM
o.k. guys, it got fixed. i really think this was just mis-understanding. Jeff felt as though he was not getting the points he earned and that Richard wasnt taking him seriously enough. Richard was trying to explain to Jeff, he couldnt change last sundays results just because Jeff said so, it would take a more official person to do so. the error wasnt Richards and he took offence to such. Richard worked w/ what he was given. Jeff mis-understood how he was scored 11th from weekend 1. i think we all got this staightend out and resolved. David, i think brainless was a little harsh.

group hug!?! :wink:

Mike Bell
08-12-2006, 12:39 PM
I'd like to know what type of reasoning would cause anyone to receive 11th place points when there weren't 11 CMC cars starting those races?

Is there something subtle in the wording that a dufus like me doesn't understand?

mitchntx
08-12-2006, 01:10 PM
1 week officially.

Gloves off!

GlennCMC70
08-12-2006, 01:46 PM
i thought Richard did a good job explaining that Mike. the #44 car ran w/ us for his first race. the T/S folks still had him listed as HPDE or Comp School. when they filter our results by AI, AIX, CMC, GPC, they didnt realize that one of the racers was still classed in the computer as "HPDE". this filtered him out of the CMC results. since they didnt query a HPDE class, his car was never listed on out sheet we picked up @ the registration desk. the guys of the #44 requested a correction.

there were 11 racers, but one was classed something other than CMC.

donovan
08-12-2006, 02:07 PM
I am disappointed with your tone and attitude, to think that he would not take this serious, that is just brainless.
David D.

Definition: Brainless - adj : not using intelligence

I was not calling him stupid, or anything harsh, just that he was not using intelligence.

It was my opinion that it was a brainless responce (emotoinal responce).

But after his reply to what was stated, I'm have more opinions, I will keep those to myself.

I'm going to reframe from making any other comments as it's not going to help. I will just keep quiet and let everyone make there own opinion from now on.

David D.

AI#97
08-12-2006, 02:16 PM
I don't know how they do math in Dallas, but down here in Austin this is with 5 drops:

1775 Donovan (AI)
1765 Pedersen/Marvel(AI)
1654 Lyons/Sharp (AI)
1515 White (AI)
1076 Brooks (AI)

Maybe I missed something but if you drop a race, you don't get those points..... the column with drops isn't correct....

The totals you quoted are just that TOTALS without any drops...check the formula in the spreadsheet...your 1850 minus 385 for the 3 75's and 2 80's gives you 1465, CM's 2 0's, 2 70's and a 75 subtracted from 1765 gives him 1550....CL's 1654 minus 70,70,0,0,69 gives him 1445,

Me 1515 minus 5 0's...is 1515.....

so yes, I was wrong on CM's 1545 but still has you in 3rd....:wink: I might be the rookie around here but I am pretty damn sure I read the rules correctly....? YOu need to bring the A game AND a calculator to Houston! :lol:

Mitch, Thanks....I needed that picture for the collection of Owned pics!

Mike Bell
08-12-2006, 02:37 PM
i thought Richard did a good job explaining that Mike. the #44 car ran w/ us for his first race. the T/S folks still had him listed as HPDE or Comp School. when they filter our results by AI, AIX, CMC, GPC, they didnt realize that one of the racers was still classed in the computer as "HPDE". this filtered him out of the CMC results. since they didnt query a HPDE class, his car was never listed on out sheet we picked up @ the registration desk. the guys of the #44 requested a correction.

there were 11 racers, but one was classed something other than CMC.

I was talking about this most recent race weekend, not Challenger 1.

GlennCMC70
08-12-2006, 03:41 PM
gotcha! sorry mike.

Mike Bell
08-12-2006, 03:59 PM
No sweat Glenn, I'm not throwing rocks. This past race was the first time I think we've had this situation and I was just wondering if there was something unique or particular about how you go about asking for the points to be handled.

donovan
08-12-2006, 05:02 PM

1775 Donovan (AI)
1765 Pedersen/Marvel(AI)
1654 Lyons/Sharp (AI)
1515 White (AI)
1076 Brooks (AI)

Maybe I missed something but if you drop a race, you don't get those points..... the column with drops isn't correct....

The totals you quoted are just that TOTALS without any drops...check the formula in the spreadsheet...your 1850 minus 385 for the 3 75's and 2 80's gives you 1465, CM's 2 0's, 2 70's and a 75 subtracted from 1765 gives him 1550....CL's 1654 minus 70,70,0,0,69 gives him 1445,

Me 1515 minus 5 0's...is 1515.....

so yes, I was wrong on CM's 1545 but still has you in 3rd....:wink: I might be the rookie around here but I am pretty damn sure I read the rules correctly....? YOu need to bring the A game AND a calculator to Houston! :lol:

Mitch, Thanks....I needed that picture for the collection of Owned pics!

Why are you not thinking about the last event...? Everyone has four zeros for the last event, unless the event does not happen, in that case you need to be using four drops, not five.

My calcs with no last event:
1620 Pedersen/Marvel(AI)
1545 Donovan (AI)
1515 White (AI)
1515 Lyons/Sharp (AI)
1076 Brooks (AI)
(this was done very quick, might not be 100% correct)

AI#97
08-12-2006, 06:37 PM
Why are you not thinking about the last event...? Everyone has four zeros for the last event, unless the event does not happen, in that case you need to be using four drops, not five.

My calcs with no last event:
1620 Pedersen/Marvel(AI)
1545 Donovan (AI)
1515 White (AI)
1515 Lyons/Sharp (AI)
1076 Brooks (AI)
(this was done very quick, might not be 100% correct)

Cause I am an optimist!!! :wink: and Karnack has been whispering in my ear again! :lol:

Oh, and if you would like to do a no show for Houston and use THOSE as your four drops....I am cool with that too! :wink:

Todd Covini
08-12-2006, 10:31 PM
Sheesh guys...Mitch is right...6 days. :D

RP is correct for R1...I remember Jerry racing with us and not having a transponder. He wasn't on the result sheet, however, we scored him as a finisher as we always have with a newbie. I collected Burch and he DNF'd.

Now...for TWS, you're all right. Originally the plan was for Burch to run only 1 lap in Boudy's car for R3 &R4 (as he did in R2). (That's what was communicated to Pedersen.) However, Burch ended up running the entire races (I believe). So...whatever the CMC#55 finishing points were should be awarded to Burch....Boudy got a fun-run as only one driver can get points for the race.

Y'all take it easy and let's be kind to each other....we all bust our butt to do this stuff.

-=- Todd

michaelmosty
08-13-2006, 05:04 PM
Challenger 1, Race 4
1) Eric Varner
2) Corey Rueth
3) Nicholas Runyon
4) Michael Bell
5) Rob Liebbe
6) Glenn Landrum
7) Todd Covini
8) Michael Mosty
9) Jerry MacNeil
10) Morgan Dawdy
11) Jeff Burch
12) Chris McComb (DNS)

Richard P.
Yea, I got "shades" next to my name! :D

michaelmosty
08-13-2006, 05:12 PM
If,..... we ALL make it back in one piece from M O.
We three greedy mullet heads may just hand it to the young Mosty (Rookie).

jb
Bull shit. :x
The only thing you'll be handed is a beating from ole #11 at Houston, haha. :twisted:

Boudy
08-25-2006, 03:16 PM
Yeah, JB ran R3 and R4 from start to finish.

I think from now on, I'll just pilot my own shit. :roll: :roll:

Boudy

jeffburch
09-29-2006, 05:48 PM
Can the official .xls get updated please prior to the last event?

thx,

jb

GlennCMC70
10-11-2006, 05:41 PM
did this ever get fixed? if so, where is the corrected spreadsheet posted?

RichardP
10-13-2006, 03:57 PM
Revised sheet after 6 events...

GlennCMC70
10-13-2006, 04:28 PM
thanks Richard. :)

RichardP
10-26-2006, 09:33 AM
Attached are the final points for the 2006 NASA Texas American Iron/Camaro Mustang Challenge Championship. Congratulations to all those who made this such a great season.

Since I won’t be attending all the events or competing for the championship next year, I’m making this my last points update. Here is an opportunity for someone who wants to help out next year. Let the series director know if you would like to take over this task.

Richard Pedersen
#91 LX 5.0

AI#97
10-26-2006, 09:58 AM
Attached are the final points for the 2006 NASA Texas American Iron/Camaro Mustang Challenge Championship. Congratulations to all those who made this such a great season.

Since I won’t be attending all the events or competing for the championship next year, I’m making this my last points update. Here is an opportunity for someone who wants to help out next year. Let the series director know if you would like to take over this task.

Richard Pedersen
#91 LX 5.0

Damn, guess that mistake in Qualifying did cost me the championship? :(

RichardP
10-26-2006, 10:23 AM

No, not really. If you had gotten the four points for pole and finished first ahead of us in the first race on Sunday we would only have had to get a fourth place or better in the final race to clinch.

Great racing with you.

Richard Pedersen
#91 LX 5.0

AI#97
10-26-2006, 10:26 AM

No, not really. If you had gotten the four points for pole and finished first ahead of us in the first race on Sunday we would only have had to get a fourth place or better in the final race to clinch.

Great racing with you.

Richard Pedersen
#91 LX 5.0

Thanks Richard, it was a fun year! I guess I can brag about having the most wins in AI though! :wink:

CMC17
10-26-2006, 10:40 AM
A big round of THANKS for keeping the .xls points up to date and timely!!!!

Thanks again!!!!!

GlennCMC70
10-26-2006, 10:43 AM
i'll go ahead and put my name in the hat for this. and to add to that, i'll be willing to do ant job NASA TX and Todd will allow me to do for AI/CMC.

marshall_mosty
10-26-2006, 11:12 AM
Congrats to the GM podium in CMC. With the rule changes for next year the Moostangs should be able to get back closer to the front of the pack.

And I remember the 2005 dyno when JB was thinking his car wasn't a good investment. Now I don't know the "behind the scenes" development that JB has done, but it obviously is a hum dinger of a platform to run. Congrats Juan Pablo Burch!

oz98cobra
10-26-2006, 11:55 AM
I've asked Richard to make a change to the CMC points. Team Cooke/Ginsberg only earned points in races 1 and 3 at the last round - Mason Melkowits was driving the car in races 2 and 4 and was scoring points under his own name.

So Mr Bell, it was well worth the pain of driving that snail racer around at the tail end of the field all weekend - you moved up a spot in the placings! ;)

Tex89
10-26-2006, 12:19 PM
Since I won’t be attending all the events or competing for the championship next year, I’m making this my last points update.

So Richard, what are you planning to do, different series, take it easy, etc. ?

Mike Bell
10-26-2006, 12:32 PM
I've asked Richard to make a change to the CMC points. Team Cooke/Ginsberg only earned points in races 1 and 3 at the last round - Mason Melkowits was driving the car in races 2 and 4 and was scoring points under his own name.

So Mr Bell, it was well worth the pain of driving that snail racer around at the tail end of the field all weekend - you moved up a spot in the placings! ;)

Thanks Daron but not needed, I think 9th and 10th place pay the same right? ;)

Was good racing with you this year, I think Mason did a great job in the #5 car too from what I saw. Hope I can hang with you guys a little more closely on track next year - tail end charlie wasn't much fun this past weekend.

RichardP
10-26-2006, 12:53 PM
I've asked Richard to make a change to the CMC points.

Points revised. Thanks Glenn for picking this up for next year...

Richard Pedersen
#91 LX 5.0

Rob Liebbe
10-26-2006, 02:41 PM
WooHooo!!!! I Beat Todd!!!!!

Garbage
10-26-2006, 04:38 PM
Matt,

Actually JG has the most wins in AI (7). All of them with my car. Sorry, but had to correct you on that issue.

David

Garbage
10-26-2006, 04:43 PM
Matt,

My mistake. I did not see the last race. You had 8 wins and he had 7 wins. Congratulations!

David

AI#97
10-26-2006, 06:39 PM
Matt,

My mistake. I did not see the last race. You had 8 wins and he had 7 wins. Congratulations!

David

gonna have to get you some glasses there old man!!! :wink:

thanks, just wish I had made an effort to at least start the second race at TWS....lessons you learn as a rookie!

Garbage
10-26-2006, 07:01 PM
Yeah, I learned a lesson this year too. Make sure you can access the racing portion of the forum to get points. I gave up after Hallett thinking I could not catch Skip. I never could figure out where people were getting their points.

JG kept telling me about some "racing" section. I didn't know what he was talking about. Now I know.

David

PS I'm not that old. Still a kid at heart anyway.

AI#97
10-28-2006, 09:53 AM
PS I'm not that old. Still a kid at heart anyway.

I think we ALL are!!!