View Full Version : Anyone in Pearland going to TWS?

BryanL
04-15-2008, 08:48 AM
Bought 6 wheels in Pearland and wondering if its possible that someone could pick them up Thursday night and bring them to TWS this weekend? I know its a lot to ask for at the last minute but I'm sure there could be a case of Keystone in the cooler for the trouble.
If not anyone in Pearland that could pick the wheels up and store them until we could work out a pickup?

Bryan

ShadowBolt
04-15-2008, 09:01 AM
Hi Bryan,

I'm glad you will be at TWS so I will have someone to race. Last time I was there I was a mile behind the pack. I hope this time I can stay a little closer.

JJ

RichardP
04-15-2008, 10:52 AM
I'm not too far away in Friendswood. I can make it work if you need.

Richard P.

BryanL
04-15-2008, 11:02 AM
Richard thanks for the offer. Are you coming out to the track all weekend? When are you leaving? I'll look at a map to see Friendswood.

Jerry-I sure hope I can keep up with you. I definitely need to pick it up this weekend. I have been to TWS once but we ran the opposite direction so I would like to test on Friday afternoon. Need to watch Wirtz video to learn the track and realize how terrible my footwork is compared to his. Though at least I see room for improvement and things to work on.

Alien
04-15-2008, 11:21 AM
You have PM(s)

Todd Covini
04-17-2008, 11:57 PM
Bryan,
I'll be there testing on Friday in Rob's car. I can give you a ride around the track if you'd like. :wink: