PDA

View Full Version : Todd Covini and Matt White racing Grand AM at Laguna?

michaelmosty
05-18-2008, 12:54 PM
They must both be racing at Laguna Seca this weekend.
I just saw the #75 Krohn car spin on the yellow just before the green flag. Then a few laps later the #16 had a wheel fly off. :lol:

Fortunately Todd rejoined the race and Matt has a new wheel and they are both back in the action!!!! :P

Adam Ginsberg
05-18-2008, 04:30 PM
I did notice a pronounced reflection from the pit area.....must have been Covini's head.

The shade must have been White's head.

:)

Laguna is one hell of a track. Got to drive it one of these days.....

AI#97
05-18-2008, 05:15 PM
got the DVR going on those events so I will have to check out my fame later... :lol:

Todd Covini
05-22-2008, 09:55 PM
Very Funny.
http://www.veryfunnycats.info/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/funnycatsgroup3.jpg

Todd Covini
05-22-2008, 09:57 PM

Hmmm...if I ever learn how to download/upload video, maybe I'll post some historic video of CMC at Laguna Seca...if you're nice to me.

donovan
05-23-2008, 09:31 AM

Hmmm...if I ever learn how to download/upload video, maybe I'll post some historic video of CMC at Laguna Seca...if you're nice to me.

Hook a brother up!!!!

I will do all the work, just mail them to me!
DD

Adam Ginsberg
05-25-2008, 11:14 PM

Hook a brother up!!!!

I will do all the work, just mail them to me!
DD

Yeah...just hold yer breath David.

Rob Liebbe
05-26-2008, 07:50 AM
Todd is pretty scarce these days, and when do you run across him it's almost like an Elvis sighting - or maybe Sasquatch. :D

GlennCMC70
05-26-2008, 08:51 AM
Todd is pretty scarce these days, and when do you run across him it's almost like an Elvis sighting - or maybe Sasquatch. :D

if Covini was a Sasquatch, he would still not have any hair.

The South Texas Covini Sasquatch - easily identified and spotted in the south Texas woodlands sun due to its lack of fur on the upper head region.