PDA

View Full Version : Need someone to do some welding in the N. Dallas/Frisco area

ShadowBolt
05-24-2008, 07:09 PM
I need someone that can weld the inside of my Griggs panhard bar bracket. I had one of my welders do all he could at my shop but without a lift he could not get to the inside of the bracket. The car is on a lift now just off Preston in Frisco. There is a mig at the place where the car is now that we can use. Jay is checking with his brother-in-law but if he can't do it I will need help. I will be glad to pay way more than what it's worth since once I go get the car I will no longer have a lift available. Anyone here want to make some quick bucks (or do you know someone that could do it for me)?

JJ
512-658-7640 (Cell)

GlennCMC70
05-24-2008, 09:06 PM
shoot me an address. i've been up there two times today alone.
on-call sucks! i only made $700 today. :P

i wont charge ya a thing if you need me to do it. send me a PM and let me know how long the car will be around there and when someone will be around.

AI#97
05-24-2008, 11:26 PM
I need someone that can weld the inside of my Griggs panhard bar bracket. I had one of my welders do all he could at my shop but without a lift he could not get to the inside of the bracket. The car is on a lift now just off Preston in Frisco. There is a mig at the place where the car is now that we can use. Jay is checking with his brother-in-law but if he can't do it I will need help. I will be glad to pay way more than what it's worth since once I go get the car I will no longer have a lift available. Anyone here want to make some quick bucks (or do you know someone that could do it for me)?

JJ
512-658-7640 (Cell)

Those two guys really need to learn how to weld! ;) If it's on that 4 post, can the car be rolled back far enough to get access to it without contorting like a portuguese prostitute?

chicane23
05-27-2008, 08:21 PM
Those two guys really need to learn how to weld! ;) If it's on that 4 post, can the car be rolled back far enough to get access to it without contorting like a portuguese prostitute?

Taken care of!

ShadowBolt
05-27-2008, 09:10 PM
How exactly would a guy know about portuguese prostitutes?

JJ

GlennCMC70
05-27-2008, 09:13 PM
all i have to say is "Double Soapy".