PDA

View Full Version : When to see a Ginsberg on TV.....

Adam Ginsberg
06-02-2008, 02:14 AM
No...not doing the perp-walk. ;)

For those interested, season 2 of "As The Bell Rings" begins airing on 5 July 2008. It was filmed in Austin during the month of January this past year.

Last week, Seth booked a one day gig on CBS' "Without A Trace", as a high school-aged Fred Savage (originally from "The Wonder Years"). Titled "Cloudy with a Chance of Gettysburg".

Unfortunately, we don't know when this will air. It's episode 3 of the upcoming season, so my guess is sometime in Sept/Oct. It's a non-speaking role, but there's no way you can miss him.

mitchntx
06-02-2008, 02:24 AM
That's great Seth and family.

Seth needs to begin making a few public appearances. Maybe stage some paparazi ...

AllZWay
06-02-2008, 08:18 AM
Congrats... I am sure I will end up seeing all the new season too. My kids watch Disney everyday.

Adam Ginsberg
07-18-2008, 11:41 PM
Last night, we attended this shin-dig at the Beverly Hilton in Beverly Hills:

http://www.jamd.com/breakingnews/563/Disney-And-ABC-All-Star-Party

With Seth doing the "red carpet walk" prior to the party:

http://www.jamd.com/image/g/81975534

Very interesting night.....

michaelmosty
07-19-2008, 08:44 AM
That is super-cool Adam!! It looked like some very big names were there, I'm sure a great experience. :D

mitchntx
07-19-2008, 10:08 AM
Very nice, Adam.

I was scrolling through the pics and saw Terry Hatcher's thumbnail, clicked on it and said ... "Damn! When did she get old?"

Congrats Seth ...

AllZWay
07-19-2008, 10:38 AM
Way cool Adam.... My kids loved the pictures of all the stars.

cobra132
07-19-2008, 11:20 AM
My daughter just swooned. Congrats!!

Adam Ginsberg
07-19-2008, 12:48 PM
Thanks, folks. It was a very interesting evening....we were walking around with the other parents, chatting.....a bit surreal. My wife took pics of Nick Lachey w/her cell, and sent them to her best friend and her daughter....they swooned, too.

I saw Seth talking to Sabrina Bryan (one of the Cheetah Girls) later in the evening, as well as a few other attractive ladies. Dat's my boy.....

Adam Ginsberg
08-13-2008, 03:18 AM
Last night, we attended the "Cheetah Girls - One World" TV movie premier in Hollywood:

http://www.shrackracing.com/images/seth/cheetah-girls/

This was quite the to-do.....the entire eastbound side of Hollywood Blvd was closed for a full block, directly across from Mann's/Grauman's Chinese Theater. Disney premiered the Cheetah Girls movie at the El Capitan Theater, with the after-party just down the block at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel.

Barricades were set up on both sides of Hollywood Blvd, big crowds, shouting the names of the various actors/actresses walking along, asking for pictures and autographs.....wow.

Seth did the "red carpet" walk, but this time.....it was ~10x larger than before. Disney365 and Radio Disney interviewed the kids, lot's of photographers, press, etc. Marlee Matlin was getting out of a limo.....and her kids wanted pictures with the cast of ATBR. Later in the evening, at the after-party, Madeline Carroll (played Kevin Costner's daughter in Swing Vote) came up to Seth, and wanted a picture. Same with Joshua Malina's girls.

It was very.....strange to have the kids of very well known actors/actresses come up to our kids, and ask for autographs/pictures. We had a great time.

Adam Ginsberg
12-16-2008, 09:03 AM
If you're a "Without A Trace" fan, please catch tonight's episode - "Cloudy With a Chance of Gettysburg".

mitchntx
12-16-2008, 09:16 AM
If you're a "Without A Trace" fan, please catch tonight's episode - "Cloudy With a Chance of Gettysburg".

Sweet!

marshall_mosty
12-16-2008, 10:01 AM
Programmed into the DVR...

AllZWay
12-16-2008, 10:18 AM
I have never watched that show...but I will try to catch it tonight.

Cool deal Adam.

Todd Covini
12-16-2008, 02:34 PM
I also saw Seth on an episode of Dancin' with the Stars where he was supporting his buddy's efforts.

Ol' Seth gets around!

(Can he hook us up with some Demi Lovato tickets?) 8)

ShadowBolt
12-16-2008, 03:41 PM
I also saw Seth on an episode of Dancin' with the Stars where he was supporting his buddy's efforts.

Ol' Seth gets around!

Or better yet hook me up with Brooke Burke :wink:

JJ

michaelmosty
12-16-2008, 03:49 PM

Ol' Seth gets around!

Or better yet hook me up with Brooke Burke :wink:

JJ
I'll take Kelly Monaco! :D

AI#97
12-16-2008, 04:55 PM
I'll take Kelly Monaco! :D

Or Megan Fox for those of us with taste! ;)

cobra132
12-16-2008, 05:08 PM
Ahhh, to be young and a thespian.

Todd Covini
12-16-2008, 06:29 PM
Glenn....Thespian and C-Span are not the same thing, even if you try to spell them the same.

mitchntx
12-16-2008, 10:37 PM

LOL ... nice pecks!

Congrats Seth ...

chris-CMC#35
12-17-2008, 12:01 AM
It's Fruit of the Loom Man!

Good for Seth.

Adam Ginsberg
12-17-2008, 01:37 AM

He and Cody Linley have been friends for a few years. Cody's mom was/is Seth's DFW acting coach. She has a very impressive resume of kids that are on the Disney Channel.

Like many large corporations, Disney Channel folks don't talk to the Disney Music folks. While in Austin earlier this year filming ATBR, Miley Cyrus had a concert....even the Executive Prod couldn't get tickets for the kids.

As for Seth hooking anyone other than himself up with some starlet....y'all are on your own. :)

jeffburch
12-17-2008, 06:48 AM
Wow.
ToeJam in his underwear LOL!
It took Ned Beatty over 30 years to shake off his underwear scene from Deliverence.

jb

mitchntx
12-17-2008, 07:58 AM
I just launched a mouthful of coffee out of my nose.

Damn you JB!!!!!

AI#97
12-17-2008, 09:10 AM
As for Seth hooking anyone other than himself up with some starlet....y'all are on your own. :)

Well, if he ever throws a party and these starlets are there....make sure we get invites. We can handle it from there.

Adam Ginsberg
12-17-2008, 11:08 AM
Well, if he ever throws a party and these starlets are there....make sure we get invites. We can handle it from there.

Maybe.

Transportation to SoCal is your own responsibility. ;)

marshall_mosty
12-17-2008, 10:41 PM
Just saw the episode. Tell Seth congrats on the skivvies role.