PDA

View Full Version : Intresting read about LGM and ALMS.

GlennCMC70
06-24-2008, 11:08 AM
http://auto-racing.speedtv.com/article/pruett-lights-out-for-lg-motorsports//P1/

AI#97
06-24-2008, 12:11 PM
http://auto-racing.speedtv.com/article/pruett-lights-out-for-lg-motorsports//P1/

Sounds like I need to work on my resume and find a sponsor to go talk to Lou with! ;)

ALMS MUST not let the Corvette fade out...it's one of the only draws to a deeper crowd to watch it....besides, someone needs to go put the wood to the cake eaters!!!

GlennCMC70
06-24-2008, 12:30 PM
you and Lou couldnt stand in the same room for 5 minutes. if you go, let me know - i'll bring the popcorn.

Al Fernandez
06-24-2008, 12:44 PM
Get out your checkbooks boys, looks like ol' Lou is waiting for you to be his driver with open arms!

AI#97
06-24-2008, 01:12 PM
you and Lou couldnt stand in the same room for 5 minutes. if you go, let me know - i'll bring the popcorn.

I would tend to agree, but you are talking about the MFW from 2 years ago. I am a lot more humble now and can assure you with that opportunity, I could put up with quite a bit...and then just shut Lou up with my mad driving skillz like Mr. Curran.

Besides, if he ever put up with YOU and your wife Mitch, I am sure I would last a couple hours! :lol:

jeffburch
06-24-2008, 01:32 PM
I looked for him in the 24 Heures Du Mans.
Wondered where they were.
Wasn't aware of the drama.
Weird deal, oh well.
jb

BryanL
06-24-2008, 02:11 PM
Thats too bad. I really like the idea of the vette running in the ALMS.

Well if it doesn't work out for him they are always welcome to run CMC2.

AllZWay
06-24-2008, 08:16 PM
I knew something had to be up.. I have been watching for them and couldn't find or hear anything about them racing this year.

mitchntx
06-24-2008, 08:47 PM
Sounds all too familiar ... woes plagued LGM in Trans AM and he rebounded. My gut tells me he'll be back.

Matt, you could be in a med induced coma and you would agitate Lou. Trust me on this ...

I still fly LGM insignia on my car out of respect and thanks to Lou and Louis for everything they taught me during my short time there. I owe them a lot. They taught me the "racing mentality" of building a car and running a team.