PDA

View Full Version : AI points after round 4....

AI#97
06-24-2008, 12:16 PM
What a mix up in the top 3! Team Downunder is now in first place by 2 points, I am in second and Donovan is back 22 points in 3rd.... Amazing how quickly things can change!!!! All assuming 2 drops to date.

Can't let the Aussie and the Rook win this thing! Guess David and I are going to have to cinch it up!!!

Congrats guys! This is going to get interesting!

jeffburch
06-24-2008, 12:17 PM
Can you do CMC pls.
thx,
jb

michaelmosty
06-24-2008, 12:30 PM
If I did this correctly it is:

Burch - 1076
Wirtz - 1063
Proctor - 1040
Mosty - 1036

This is with 2 drops.

AI#97
06-24-2008, 01:13 PM
Can you do CMC pls.
thx,
jb

Looks like Mosty beat me to it!

GlennCMC70
06-24-2008, 02:02 PM
i'll do the official points tonight.

donovan
06-24-2008, 02:32 PM
What a mix up in the top 3! Team Downunder is now in first place by 2 points, I am in second and Donovan is back 22 points in 3rd.... Amazing how quickly things can change!!!! All assuming 2 drops to date.

Can't let the Aussie and the Rook win this thing! Guess David and I are going to have to cinch it up!!!

Congrats guys! This is going to get interesting!

That is tight... I'm just 2 wins and 1/2 pole behind

Awesome!
DD 8)

AI#97
06-24-2008, 02:58 PM

Awesome!
DD 8)

Trust me, I am going to put you further back than that! I owe you one! ;) :lol:

donovan
06-24-2008, 03:26 PM

Awesome!
DD 8)

Trust me, I am going to put you further back than that! I owe you one! ;) :lol:

Lets see where is that print button... (Just kidding)

Dude, that just sucked... I still get a sick feeling in my stomach when I replay that in my head. Just after the 'Tap' I was thinking... "Ah, he can save that" then, I was thinking "Yeah, he's not going to save that, F#@%!!!"

I hate it but I can't change what happened. Just like the last time I had that happen I would have give you the position back if you could have caught up with out much trouble... back in 2006 Chris Lyons had just about the same incident, he had rear axle hop under breaking deep into T7 and I 'tapped' him, three laps later I slowed down enough to give him the position back... I would have done the same, but did not work out.

Sorry!, in a strange way, I gave up a position to you, but not how I wanted to...
DD

AI#97
06-24-2008, 05:47 PM
Just after the 'Tap' I was thinking... "Ah, he can save that" then, I was thinking "Yeah, he's not going to save that, F#@%!!!"
DD

One of the reasons I stayed in the gas was to get clear. Had I lifted or hit the brakes, I think it would have forced you to hit me again and probably a lot harder because you wouldn't have anywhere to go or stop fast enough. Trust me when I say this... I have planned and expected stuff like that since october of last year given our group is getting so close. I know for a fact we are going to do everything in our power to prevent it and it's NEVER intentional...but we must be ready for it if it happens. I am just glad we are both cool about it and it's not a real big deal. They are race cars....not beauty queens! Now mine has some character! :lol:

donovan
06-25-2008, 12:59 AM
I will bring a sharpie to the next event and put my initials on it... :wink:

DD