PDA

View Full Version : AI/CMC Man Laws

Alien
06-25-2008, 11:53 AM
I didn't realize they existed until Burch made mention of it this past weekend.

* There is no primming and shaving at the race track.

Can you help a rook out and tell me if there are more?

AI#97
06-25-2008, 12:47 PM
I didn't realize they existed until Burch made mention of it this past weekend.

* There is no primming and shaving at the race track.

Can you help a rook out and tell me if there are more?

Hotels should be forbidden...no import beers that require bottle openers, no towing with non-full size trucks, cologne is for cake eaters, if you bring your wife she must cuss or fart at least once during the weekend however YOU as the man choose which. Get beat by a lower class car you WILL receive 'manties'..AND, if you are involved in contact, you are allowed to be mad about it, but you are to take it like a Man and NOT allowed to act like a lunatic wet hen and make a scene like a whiney little bitch. Your man card and likely your comp card shall be revoked without warning! ;)

Showering is only required if another MAN tells you that you stink...women's opinions on this matter are to be ignored even at the risk of divorce. :P

there are other offenses punishable by lashes and death that we shall only mention AFTER you break the law so as to make an example of you for all others! :lol:

marshall_mosty
06-25-2008, 04:04 PM
...no towing with non-full size trucks...

Hey, I resemble that remark!

AI#97
06-25-2008, 04:10 PM
...no towing with non-full size trucks...

Hey, I resemble that remark!

Leave a baby seat in it and we will hunt you down!!!! :lol:

marshall_mosty
06-25-2008, 09:11 PM
They aren't "baby seats"... they are "car seats"... come on man, get it right! :D

I have too much junk to bring those. However, a test day at Cresson, we might just get to trial fit you in one of them. 8)