PDA

View Full Version : 86 SVO F/S Wrecked

BSharp
07-21-2008, 12:32 PM
SOLD
I bought this car as part of a package deal a couple of years ago with the idea of using the engine in my 86 SVO but it just keeps running. So it is time to sell it. The car has 74K miles on it but the engine and trans have only 20k original miles on it. The guy I got the cat from bought it many many years ago from Ford credit with a bad engine. He then bought 2 other wrecked 86 SVOs one of which had 10k miles and swapped drivelines. He then put about 10k miles until it was wrecked about 3 years ago. As you can see in the pics the front end was pushed over quite a bit. The only usable front light in the passenger outer. The car has sat outside most of its life and the interior is pretty sun burned. The drivers seat has a couple of tears but the pass. seat is good. The center console is broken. The OE wheels have been polished. The tires (Gatorbacks) have good tread but are very old since the car was hardly driven. There is a little rust on the bottom of the hatch and there is not evidence of any other rust (TX car). The spats are broken. The car is located anout 25 miles north of Dallas. I have a good title. I am wanting to sell it whole. $1250
Pics http://s213.photobucket.com/albums/cc217/bsharpjr/SVO/

silversvo
07-21-2008, 03:57 PM
Bud,

I know someone that is looking for a white SVO. I will email you later as I am going to call him tonight.

BSharp
07-21-2008, 04:20 PM
10-4

silversvo
07-21-2008, 08:46 PM
I talked to him and he said he didnt want a wrecked one, but one that is running and driving, but he said the price you are asking is what he wants to spend... I was like well, no S$&T! I would want to spend 1250 for a running and driving SVO also.

BSharp
07-21-2008, 09:19 PM
This one would be perfect for someone with a shell. And with only 20k miles on the engine, even better.

silversvo
07-22-2008, 10:51 AM
Have you asked Kendal if he was interested in it?

BSharp
07-22-2008, 10:54 AM
I have not posted it on SVOCA yet, not sure if I will.