PDA

View Full Version : What? No NASA Texas up n' comers?

BlueFirePony
08-07-2008, 06:08 PM
Just saw the latest GRM and it seemed they missed an opportunity to do some REAL research...I mean you could sit down and watch Speed channel one Saturday and come up with their selections.

It takes some real work to find out that MFW, JB, Glenn and the rest are gonna set the racing world on its head.

Y'all go do it big at Nats so the next time GRM does an article on up-and-coming racers its full of you guys 8)

Damn...this was another chance for trash talk and here I go and compliment...I swear I will get this down before my first race with all y'all :twisted:

jeffburch
08-07-2008, 07:27 PM
Thanks.
Had they saw our races from this past weekend they'd understand.
As a newbie, NASA's marketing concerned me, but not anymore.
I finally realized (with recent rules creep) their (desired) market.
The SCCA racer.

jb

AI#97
08-08-2008, 10:16 AM
Just saw the latest GRM and it seemed they missed an opportunity to do some REAL research...I mean you could sit down and watch Speed channel one Saturday and come up with their selections.

It takes some real work to find out that MFW, JB, Glenn and the rest are gonna set the racing world on its head.

Y'all go do it big at Nats so the next time GRM does an article on up-and-coming racers its full of you guys 8)

Damn...this was another chance for trash talk and here I go and compliment...I swear I will get this down before my first race with all y'all :twisted:

Give me 6 weeks and I will make sure the WORLD knows about MFW!!! :lol:

Rob Liebbe
08-08-2008, 02:18 PM
Why, you going to shoot up a post office?

Bad taste, I know, but I couldn't resist. Sorry.

AI#97
08-08-2008, 02:28 PM
Why, you going to shoot up a post office?

Bad taste, I know, but I couldn't resist. Sorry.

we never shooy our own! ;)