PDA

View Full Version : DOM

ShadowBolt
09-19-2008, 03:07 PM
Fyi,

If you are needing some DOM I found a few sources for it at way better prices than from Smiley's (he wantes $6.25 a foot). You can call Jorgensen in Dallas and ask for Kelley. Her direct line is 214-761-5219. Six sticks of 1.75" x .095" wall is $4.00 per foot ($4.10 per foot for 1.75" x .120" wall). I also have a source at the same price in Houston but they don't have power right now. I don't know who it is as I go through Trident in Austin and he gets it out of this palce in Houston. Call me for contact info if you need some in Austin, San Antonio, or Houston. Remember steel doubled in price in the last six to eight months and is on it's way back down so if you can wait you could save some money but of course it could go back up. China is killing us as far as the price of material is concerned.

JJ

GlennCMC70
09-19-2008, 03:28 PM
thats awsome. thanks. we have been planing to use Jorgensen for our next order as thats who PST uses.

michaelmosty
09-20-2008, 01:52 AM
Picked the material today and they were awesome to work with, thanks again Jerry for the heads up!!!!