PDA

View Full Version : Madlibs

Alien
09-25-2008, 12:28 PM
On the Texas A&M Sports Car Club forum, I created the Nuprin Madlib after getting tired of rewriting the same stuff everytime something on Nuprin broke. (Nuprin = my Yellow '73 240Z, Little, Yellow, Different... RIP)

When I built up the camaro however, nothing on my car was broke *gasp*, I was just doing an 'upgrade'. The Knocker Madlib was then created.

Many other members over there have found these madlibs useful for when their own cars needed repaired or upgraded and I figured some people over here could use them too.

The Original Nuprin Madlib (for when your stuff breaks)
Replace the contents of the parentheses with the applicable verbiage.

My (CAR) is alive again!! For those who don't know, I was driving on (STREET/TRACK) when the (VITAL PART OF THE CAR) was damaged. Wasn't my fault, I blame the (OBJECT/PERSON/DEER). Total damage: (LIST NOUN). After spending (NUMBER) days working on it, specifically, (ACTION), the (CAR) is drivable again. I owe much thanks to (PERSON) for helping me out with (ACTION/NOUN).

ORIGINAL KNOCKER MADLIB (for when you upgrade you stuff)
Replace the contents of the parentheses with the applicable verbiage.

My (CAR) is alive!! For those who don't know, I decided it was time for a change and wanted (NOUN). Changes planned: (LIST NOUN/ACTION). After spending (NUMBER) days working on it, specifically, (ACTION), the (CAR) is running. I owe much thanks to (PERSON) for helping me out with (ACTION/NOUN). Now it's time to kick ass and take names.

KNOCKER is alive!! For those who don't know, I decided it was time for a change and wanted A CAMARO-MUSTANG-CHALLENGE CAR. Changes planned: SWAP IN A 305 TPI, WC T5, AND 1LE BRAKES. After spending MANY MANY days working on it, specifically, COMPLETELY STRIPPING CHAD'S FORMER B4C, STRIPPING KNOCKER OF ALL BUT BODY PANELS, CLEANING AND PAINTING, SWAPPING EVERYTHING FROM ENGINE CROSSMEMEBER TO PARKING BRAKE CABLES, KNOCKER is running! I owe much thanks to MY PARENTS; COSTAS; TODD; LAURA for helping me out with LETTING ME TAKE OVER THEIR GARAGE; TEACHING ME A ****LOAD AND TECH SUPPORT; PUTTING IN THE CAGE; PUTTING UP WIK ME. Now it's time to kick ass and take names.

AllZWay
09-25-2008, 03:06 PM
:lol: Funny stuff Gary.

We all could just steal yours, since it is 95% acurate for us all.

jeffburch
09-25-2008, 03:32 PM
I know Pig Latin :shock:

jb