PDA

View Full Version : "Motorsport Ranch" series on MAV network???

AI#97
12-16-2008, 08:53 PM
Anyone tuning in to this? Watched my first episode tonight and saw an hour of slow action...

Wonder if NASATX could get in on the deal to have a few "celebrity" guests from the major race groups for an episode?

Run a top 3 from AI...3 from CMC, 3 from Group 7 and maybe some SM's....? Don't concentrate on the off the track stuff at all but show the track action with some 5 lap features?

How do we pitch the idea? Do we speak with Jack...?

jeffburch
12-16-2008, 09:25 PM
I never heard of MAV so I googled it.
Oh no, they're televising noodling.
That's just wrong. What's next, competitive booger pickin'?

jb

AI#97
12-16-2008, 09:45 PM
I never heard of MAV so I googled it.
Oh no, they're televising noodling.
That's just wrong. What's next, competitive booger pickin'?

jb

Check out their Bikini show.... I just upgraded my HD package and dropped all the movie repeating channels and stumbled across this series this weekend. It's in HD too!

Jeremy Gunter
12-16-2008, 11:41 PM
Check out their Bikini show.... I just upgraded my HD package and dropped all the movie repeating channels and stumbled across this series this weekend. It's in HD too!

WOW somebody needs a piece of... bikini

mitchntx
12-17-2008, 06:42 AM

I suggest we work a plan through PST. Have the Fiorelli's contact Jack and call it the PST presents ....

Good PR/Marketing for them.

But realize, the focus of that show is all about your average Joe strapping into a car and going "racing" and not about uber-competitive, ego driven, racers.

AI#97
12-17-2008, 09:08 AM

I suggest we work a plan through PST. Have the Fiorelli's contact Jack and call it the PST presents ....

Good PR/Marketing for them.

But realize, the focus of that show is all about your average Joe strapping into a car and going "racing" and not about uber-competitive, ego driven, racers.

Watch the show...it isn't "average joe's". It's more of "I'm rich and like to drive on track in my bad ass street car....that's stock...so hey, look at me!" And trust me, the show could use some personality! :wink:

Burch's update videos from Nationals had more action and were more cool.

Rob Liebbe
12-17-2008, 09:08 AM

So the Camaro drivers are definitely out then. 8)

David Love AI27
12-17-2008, 09:22 AM

So the Camaro drivers are definitely out then. 8)

I resemble that remark... :x watch it, I know where you live... :shock:

How was the birthday party?? how old now?? :D

Rob Liebbe
12-17-2008, 10:38 AM
The cake my wife baked sucked (she agrees) and I got older. Yeeha!!!