PDA

View Full Version : Hello Houston! Can some one pick up some wheels for me?

mitchntx
12-21-2008, 07:15 PM
I bought another set of wheels off of eBay and they are in Spring. Would some one have an opportunity to make contact with seller and arrange pick up?

These are for Steve, so don't ask, Al. :P

Thanks in advance!

David Love AI27
12-21-2008, 09:35 PM
Didn't I do this already?!?!?! besides I thought Steve was working down here??? no matter PM the info to me, I'm still unemployed and I would rather hunt down some tire instead of raking the yard...

by the way I bought a tire changing machine to hual around to the tracks... haven't picked it up yet, but hope to have it working by MSRH..

mitchntx
12-21-2008, 09:44 PM
It's a wheel/tire combo ... BFG G-Force 275-17s. If you want the tires, you can have them.

I will send you the information ... Thanks David. I'll make Steve buy you dinner at MSR-H.

Only paid $177 for the set. 8)

Steve is working around Houston some where. Last I heard he was scavenging the debris in Galveston for his cylinders.

David Love AI27
12-21-2008, 10:04 PM
It's a wheel/tire combo ... BFG G-Force 275-17s. If you want the tires, you can have them.

I will send you the information ... Thanks David. I'll make Steve buy you dinner at MSR-H.

Steve is working around Houston some where. Last I heard he was scavenging the debris in Galveston for his cylinders.

I'll get em and remove the tires for track days...

Fbody383
12-22-2008, 09:57 AM

you suck.

mitchntx
12-22-2008, 11:24 AM

you suck.

And thanks for the offer to go get them. Maybe next time ... 8)

Fbody383
12-22-2008, 01:47 PM
you suck.

I know, a little on the harsh side...

And thanks for the offer to go get them. Maybe next time ... 8) To my weak, incomplete and lousy defense, Sir Love had offered to pick them up before I saw the message this morning.

mitchntx
12-22-2008, 02:20 PM
you suck.

I know, a little on the harsh side...

And thanks for the offer to go get them. Maybe next time ... 8) To my weak, incomplete and lousy defense, Sir Love had offered to pick them up before I saw the message this morning.

LOL ... Merry Christmas, dood!

:lol:

David Love AI27
01-23-2009, 09:20 AM

Just so the rest of you know... this is a SUPER NICE set of tires and wheels I could not believe this whole deal... pulled up to this guys house nice vet parked behind super sweet camaro SS... tires and wheels on SS looked TOO small, it was a sad sight... took me in garage and I saw these badass tires and wheels on garage floor, I'm thinking these are for the SS and I keep lookin' around for this $177 set of tires... the whole time this "mousy" kinda guy is talking tires and horsepower and not making much sense and in the back of my mind I'm looking at these badass cars and listening to the mumbo jumbo and thinkin' what a WASTE... people with lots of money crack me up... he was so happy to get those tires out of his garage, I think Mitch was "taken" on the deal, this guy might have PAID to get those things hauled off...

oh, back to the reason for this post, can I really keep the tires???

mitchntx
01-23-2009, 11:08 AM
oh, back to the reason for this post, can I really keep the tires???

David, I can't use them. So, they are yours for your trouble.

I know this guy from way back. And I knew that these wheels would be pristine. And the fact that the tires are in good shape doesn't surprise me.

But don't tell Al, I got all that for $177. He likes buying them for $400+

8)

David Love AI27
01-23-2009, 11:55 AM
don't tell Al, I got all that for $177. He likes buying them for $400+

8)

HEY AL... got a nice set of rims... I'll save you a buck, only $399.00... oh wait, I already cleared a spot for a tool box.... nevermind...

michaelmosty
01-23-2009, 12:04 PM
But don't tell Al, I got all that for $177. He likes buying them for $400+

8)
Ouch!! :lol: