PDA

View Full Version : ** FREE ** Craftsman Work Benches and storge ** FREE **

mitchntx
12-31-2008, 11:49 AM
I bought my wife a lift for our 30th anniversary. Coming along with that is a complete rethinking of the shop's layout.

I've had these workbenches for years and years and years.

http://www.lawmotorsports.net/Pics/CraftsmanworkBenches.jpg

I just don't have the floor space any longer.

So, if some one wants the 2 benches and the tool box, you can have them. All contents will be removed, so don't ask. :wink:

I need to get rid of them soon. If no one claims them here, I'll Craig's list them and put them in the local newspaper.

Bottom line, if they aren't gone by the end of next week, they're going to the recycler.

David Love AI27
12-31-2008, 11:54 AM
Dude... I am currently rearranging my shop... I need em, I want em, I gotta have em... What will you charge me to get them down to H-town??? you can leave em outside in the rain if you need too till MSRH or....

mitchntx
12-31-2008, 12:04 PM
you can leave em outside in the rain if you need too till MSRH or....

David, that's what I'll have to do. I just don't have any room for them.

And as partial payment for your wheel shuttling, I'll ferry them to MSR-H the end of the month.

David Love AI27
12-31-2008, 12:08 PM
THANKS SOOOOO MUCH.... might make a run up on the evening of the 17th... I'll stay in touch..

AllZWay
12-31-2008, 03:13 PM
Looks like David beat everyone to them...but if he doesn't have room I would take one of them.

David Love AI27
12-31-2008, 05:14 PM
Looks like David beat everyone to them...but if he doesn't have room I would take one of them.

I'll know by the MSRH event.... workin in the shop for the next couple of days to see how much room I'm gonna have... if I manage to pick them up in a couple of weeks I will bring one otherwise Mitch will have them there... I'm pretty sure I could give one up...