PDA

View Full Version : 2008 AICMC Texas T-Shirts

Al Fernandez
01-12-2009, 10:05 AM
Yes, they're a bit late...hey, it was a rough end of the year. Anyway...

On the front is the AICMCTexas.com logo. On the back is: an outline of the state of texas (background, a watermark), the names of all drivers that scored points in their respective class, in order of season points, the NASA logo flanked by the AI Racing and CMC logos.

Colors: Its been suggested to me that white is too common, so we're going to run black and heather (a light grey). That said, minimum order for any color is 36, so the masses will speak.

Cost: $15 ea, any size

Delivery: MSR-H

Post/email/PM quantity, size, color preference ASAP

AI#97
01-12-2009, 10:13 AM
2 XL's in black porfavor... pick them up at Cresson.

JJordan
01-12-2009, 10:18 AM
I'll take 1 Large. I would prefer the grey color, but either is okay.

-Jay

michaelmosty
01-12-2009, 10:31 AM
1 Large shirt, black preferred.

Alien
01-12-2009, 10:43 AM
2 Large
Gray preferred

*edit*
add 2 Large in Black

AllZWay
01-12-2009, 10:46 AM
1 x-large...grey
2 large...grey
1 large...black
2 kids shirts (size 7/8)....black

GlennCMC70
01-12-2009, 11:16 AM
1 XL and 1 XXL in black prefered.
adding in a youth small and medium.
(4 total).

kids sizes available?

jeffburch
01-12-2009, 11:21 AM
1 LG
1 XL
1 XXL

all grey

jb

ShadowBolt
01-12-2009, 11:26 AM
One black and one grey both in XXL

JJ

Al Fernandez
01-12-2009, 12:18 PM
I dont see why not Glenn, add them in for now.

Wirtz
01-12-2009, 12:47 PM
1 XXL, any color but grey preferred.

rpoz27
01-12-2009, 01:34 PM
1 S
1 kids M
3 L
1 M

Either color is fine.

David Love AI27
01-12-2009, 01:41 PM
1 small
2 medium
4 large
2 Xlarge
1 XXlarge

in EACH (20 total) color or black (10 total)

Who is doing this??? NASATX or AICMCTEXAS???

Credit cards accepted??? may order more to help get both colors... PM me with tally

Fbody383
01-12-2009, 01:46 PM
2 small
2 large

prefer gray, want them regardless

cobra132
01-12-2009, 03:32 PM
2 - XXL one gray, one black. FMR

mitchntx
01-12-2009, 03:45 PM
Four total

two black
two gray

3XL

David Love AI27
01-12-2009, 06:52 PM
Do they have MFW for President...

Need more of them stickers, Matt...

Jeremy Gunter
01-12-2009, 08:03 PM
No points scored but I'll take one, you decide color

Adam Ginsberg
01-12-2009, 08:15 PM
Two shirts:

1 XL black
1 XL gray

If you can, please give them to someone in Dallas, and I'll pick them up on one of my trips to TX.

How can I arrange payment?

jeremiahkellam
01-12-2009, 11:08 PM
2 LG black...shirts

GlennCMC70
01-12-2009, 11:19 PM
Two shirts:

1 XL black
1 XL gray

If you can, please give them to someone in Dallas, and I'll pick them up on one of my trips to TX.

How can I arrange payment?

i dontthink these will be ready by MSR-H.

Chuck
01-13-2009, 12:16 AM
2 shirts, both XL one grey, one black.

Thanks,
Chuck
CMC#14

Al Fernandez
01-13-2009, 08:59 AM
Good news, bad news...

Good news part 1: The expectation is these will be delivered at MSR-H in a couple of weeks. Anyone not present can leave them with me for later delivery or we can arrange to ship them to you directly.

Good news part 2: Everyone gets the color they want, and youth sizes are available.

Good news part 3: We will set up a place where you can pay for your order using a credit card. For those that dont want to, I'll pre-pay for you. This will be up next week.

Bad news part 1: Short fuse, so everyone get your numbers in by Sunday night

Bad news part 2: here's the biggie...cost has gone up to $19/ea. Still trying to get details on the increase.

David Love AI27
01-13-2009, 03:15 PM
Bad news part 2: here's the biggie...cost has gone up to $19/ea. Still trying to get details on the increase.

25% increase :shock: ??? You work for Exxon/Mobile, TOO :roll: ??? scratch my order :? ... will update my numbers before sunday :D ...

AllZWay
01-13-2009, 08:36 PM
Al...I updated my needs list. My parents want some and I need a couple for the kids too.

mitchntx
01-13-2009, 08:40 PM
On the back is: an outline of the state of texas (background, a watermark), the names of all drivers that scored points in their respective class, in order of season points, the NASA logo flanked by the AI Racing and CMC logos.

First of all, for you aliens, Texas has a capitol "T" in it. :roll:

Second of all, will the names of the Rocky Mountain guys that raced at Hallett be on the shirts?

I think it would be a nice gesture ... and sell a few more shirts.

GlennCMC70
01-13-2009, 09:37 PM
On the back is: an outline of the state of texas (background, a watermark), the names of all drivers that scored points in their respective class, in order of season points, the NASA logo flanked by the AI Racing and CMC logos.

Second of all, will the names of the Rocky Mountain guys that raced at Hallett be on the shirts?

everyone who collected points in Texas will be on the shirt. please post this info on thier site too.

mitchntx
01-14-2009, 07:56 AM

everyone who collected points in Texas will be on the shirt. please post this info on thier site too.

While that didn't answer the question, I was able to go look at the season points total and scan down the list till I recognized a Rocky Mountain region name in the list. So I will now assume that the answer is simply a "yes".

Based upon that assumption and that assumption only and not a direct answer from those in charge, I posted the information on the Rocky mountain forum.

jeffburch
01-14-2009, 08:06 AM
Mitch,
not to stir up sh!t but, I don't remember seeing you and Steve on their's.
This just means we need an event shirt just for Hallett.
And since it's a crossover event, the Matus' and Balingit's need to get together on this thing. It needs some creativity.

jb

mitchntx
01-14-2009, 08:11 AM
Mitch,
not to stir up sh!t but, I don't remember seeing you and Steve on their's.
This just means we need an event shirt just for Hallett.
And since it's a crossover event, the Matus' and Balingit's need to get together on this thing. It needs some creativity.

jb

We were. It was the 2007 shirt, though. We attended their last race of the 07 season and after our season had ended.

And an event shirt would be cool for the cross-over ...

jeffburch
01-14-2009, 08:15 AM
My mistake.
jb

Alien
01-14-2009, 08:21 AM
Added (edited) to my 'request'

mitchntx
01-14-2009, 09:14 AM
My mistake.
jb

I keep telling everyone you are human like the rest of us. 8)

ShadowBolt
01-14-2009, 10:08 AM
My mistake.
jb

I keep telling everyone you are human like the rest of us. 8)

No takers?

JJ

Al Fernandez
01-14-2009, 12:11 PM
Guys, sorry about the prices. I realize they're expensive. We were at the NASA TX meeting and Leah started talking about marketing stuff (she's the gal responsible for this kind of thing for NASA TX). She offered to help out the groups since they all know we've done shirts etc in the past. I asked her if she could get the design done and the shirts delivered to MSRH, and she said not only that, but she would set it up on a web site to let people order and pay via credit card. I figured that was a great way to get this done in short order.

Unfortunately, the price is high. I've negotiated a 20% refund for us though. Basically, out of the total amount from all the shirts sold, 20% will be returned to AICMCTx. We can either return that to each person, or we can add that to the kitty that allows us to do things like make trophies and buy Mitch "For Sale" signs. Each driver can choose their preference.

This monday the web site will be set up to enable you to put in your order. The web site will close on friday to give the shop enough time to actually make the shirts and deliver them to the track. I'll collect those that belong to everyone not present and either hold on to them or get them shipped to you.

Mitch: yes, all the RM guys that ran at Hallett will have their names on the shirt too.

mitchntx
01-14-2009, 01:40 PM
and buy Mitch "For Sale" signs.

Now that's funny right there ... I don't care who ya are.

chris-CMC#35
01-14-2009, 10:37 PM
Al,

I will be ordering a shirt (next Monday via the NASA-TX website), and hope that someone can either mail it to me, or just hold it until Hallett.

thanks
chris

Al Fernandez
01-15-2009, 11:18 AM
I'll hold onto the ones people from RM or people that dont show to MSRH order and arrange for shipping. :D

Todd Covini
01-15-2009, 08:49 PM
So what's best....log in an order here or wait for the website order to be available?

1 2XL dark color either case

Thanks Al!
Having NASA TX take care of this is the best solution of all.
We've all got enough to do and I don't want to deal with the wrath of Proctor saying "WHERE'S OUR SHIRTS!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

ShadowBolt
01-15-2009, 10:29 PM
So what's best....log in an order here or wait for the website order to be available?

1 2XL dark color either case

Thanks Al!
We've all got enough to do and I don't want to deal with the wrath of Proctor saying "WHERE'S OUR SHIRTS!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, I can see that JP would scare the Hell out of you Todd.

JJ

AllZWay
01-16-2009, 09:21 AM

Hey... I finally gave up and quit asking. :twisted:

I guess I am not done asking.... Where is the login? :?:

Al Fernandez
01-18-2009, 01:37 PM
Ok guys, though the proof still isnt done, the web page is up and able to take your orders.

www.republic-gear.com
Follow the link to NASA TX, then the link to AI/CMC

The web page will be open through this friday only. Go there and put in your order and pay with your credit card.

If you prefer to pay cash, let me know and I will add your order to mine. You can then pay me when I hand you your shirts at MSRH.

JJordan
01-18-2009, 05:07 PM
I just ordered for my dad and myself. Just FYI, the black shirts are listed for $20 instead of $19

-Jay

jeffburch
01-18-2009, 06:50 PM
Too much for me site unseen.
None for me thx,
jb

AI#97
01-18-2009, 08:34 PM
Ok guys, though the proof still isnt done, the web page is up and able to take your orders.

www.republic-gear.com
Follow the link to NASA TX, then the link to AI/CMC

The web page will be open through this friday only. Go there and put in your order and pay with your credit card.

If you prefer to pay cash, let me know and I will add your order to mine. You can then pay me when I hand you your shirts at MSRH.

It may just be a glitch on the site...but it needs more cowbell!

Al Fernandez
01-19-2009, 09:01 PM
Here's what the back looks like
http://www.lawmotorsports.net/TexasAI_bv4.jpg

The front in the AICMCTexas.com logo in three colors.

jeffburch
01-19-2009, 09:11 PM
Might let the RM folks know.
jb

AI#97
01-19-2009, 09:15 PM
Here's what the back looks like
http://www.lawmotorsports.net/TexasAI_bv4.jpg

The front in the AICMCTexas.com logo in three colors.

Nice! Now I wish I had run all the events so my name would have been bigger! ;)

Alien
01-19-2009, 09:22 PM
Next year I'm simply going to pull an Al and run a race in CMC, CMC2, AI, and AIX to get my name on the shirt more than once :D

AI#97
01-19-2009, 09:26 PM
Next year I'm simply going to pull an Al and run a race in CMC, CMC2, AI, and AIX to get my name on the shirt more than once :D

Good catch! I think we should make sure the edit happens before they go to print though! ;)

AllZWay
I placed an order online for my shirts already.

Todd Covini
We're going to have a "Mr. Popularity" award at next year's banquet. That should cinch it.

Rsmith350
01-19-2009, 09:42 PM
Man...that looks great! Glad I ordered mine already! Hey jeremy....enjoy that upper spot while you can :)

Jeremy Gunter
01-20-2009, 12:45 AM
Man...that looks great! Glad I ordered mine already! Hey jeremy....enjoy that upper spot while you can :)

What upper spot? Where? I couldn't find the DE column?

Al Fernandez
01-20-2009, 02:16 PM
hehe Actually, the points spreadsheet had me in three times due to the short lived Team Pony Killers...edited that out.

Web site is up and running, taking orders. Get in there and order yours!!!

Rsmith350
01-20-2009, 10:22 PM

What upper spot? Where? I couldn't find the DE column?

OUch ....that one stung :shock:

Al Fernandez
01-24-2009, 02:37 PM
AI/CMC Lonestar Season 2008 Shirts Still Available

The AI/CMC t-shirts will be available for pre-order thru Sunday, January 25th, 2009. Get them while you can.

Shirts will not be available for purchase at MSR-H as it is very difficult to guess quantity, color and sizes.

Check out the design at www.republic-gear.com.

If you have any questions, please email me at leah.mesa@republic-gear.com or call 949.838.6797

Al Fernandez
02-02-2009, 11:15 PM
I forgot to post for those that werent at MSR-H this weekend...there was a bit of a snafu at the shirt shop so Leah is going to have to run a few more (sorry to those that have to wait) BUT...the important thing is she opened up the web site to place additional orders for those of you that were out of town and didnt get the message...so go ahead and place your order before Friday!!!