PDA

View Full Version : "A NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN" (OK, maybe a Dinky Deputy)

Boudy
03-17-2006, 05:04 PM
Hello to all. I'd like to officially introduce myself to the group. My name is Robert Boudreaux. (Boudy) I've talked to a couple of you on the phone and I think I've only met Mitch in person. Been lurking around since last year and I finally found the right car. It ships from CA mid next week. So I hope to get it by next weekend. It's another one of those pesky cop cars.

Since I've been a member of the mailing list for a while, I feel the need justify my presence with any contributions I can make. Well, I'm known for cooking big when I'm at the track and I have a 2 flavor margarita machine that makes 7 gallons at a time.

Hope I'm worthy and hope to meet you all at the next event.

Thanks,

Boudy

Here's my new cruizer.

http://www.clubcobra.com/photopost/data/500/HPIM0897.JPG

CMC17
03-17-2006, 05:17 PM
Woot!!! Glad to have you on board!!

Nice looking ride and I really like the coupes too!!! :D

Look forward to meeting up with ya. Just watch out for some of the 'other' guys out there.. they aren't as nice as I am on the track. <j/k!!>

http://www.tek-racing.net/blingbling3.jpg
:arrow:

Boudy
03-17-2006, 05:23 PM
I bought it from Tony G. and he said it's really fast. Ha, that's with him driving.

I like your wing. What make/model is it?

Adam: Do you have the number list? Does anyone use the 55 in TX?

Boudy

MikeP99Z
03-17-2006, 05:54 PM
Congrats!

It's always a good sight to see a new racecar on the track.

It's also nice to view a Ford in flames out the review mirror of an F-body :lol:

Adam Ginsberg
03-17-2006, 08:50 PM
Boudy - congrats on the new ride. You'll be @ MSRC in April, correct??

#55 is all yours! Please contact me @ http://www.shrackracing.com/email.jpg so we can work out some particulars.

Boudy
03-17-2006, 09:59 PM
Thanks Guys!

Will do Adam. I will be there in April but only in HPDE. I still need a NASA Licsence and Dyno Cert to race. Not to mention some seat time.

Mike: Just don't let that F-body leak oil on my flames while I'm back there. :lol:

Boudy

mitchntx
03-18-2006, 06:56 AM
I've only met Mitch in person.

And he then went and bought a Mustang ... :roll:

Mike Bell
03-18-2006, 08:31 AM
Very nice looking car! Can't wait to see you out at the track racing it, congratulations.

michaelmosty
03-18-2006, 11:35 PM
Boudy,

Good to have you racing w/ us. I like the new car, the coupe is the way to go. :lol:

AllZWay
03-20-2006, 10:08 AM
Good looking car..... for a mustang. :wink:

Boudy
03-20-2006, 12:22 PM
Thanks for the kind words guys. I look forward to the next event.

Ford - Smevy - Ford - Flevy - Ford - Slevey - Ford - Shivy... I'm not partial either way, I just bought what was on sale. :roll: :roll:

Boudy

Todd Covini
03-23-2006, 10:55 PM
Personally I'm a huge fan of the pseudo police car Mustang (and the psuedo IROC Firebird) look. If I can ever find a decent reason to throw away this ugly convertible, that's the route I'm going!

Welcome to the group and definately look forward to a couple of cop cars chasing all these crazies across the finish line!!!

-=- Todd

Boudy
03-24-2006, 03:24 PM
If I can ever find a decent reason to throw away this ugly convertible
-=- Todd

Read As: "If I can ever find a sucker to buy this ugly convertible" :lol: :lol:

But really, thanks. I've done 6 or 8 HDPE type events in my Cobra replica and kinda like the open cockpit.

Boudy